RangersMedia tribute to Sandy Jardine

TheCutch

I think this would be a good idea as the forum will be busy over the next few days with people wanting to pay their respects.

RIP

sandy sandy

sandy in royal blue

one of my dads absolute favourites, I only saw him from 78 onwards, did himself no justice with the minutes applause for bobby shearer, but later showed what a true blue rangers legend he was marching with us bears to hampden and throwing his scotland cap into the ring.a legend of the scottish game like davie cooper, jim baxter, jock wallace, jimmy johnstone, tommy burns, bobby murdoch.even as a staunch loyalist its not hard for me to write the celtic players names along side that of sandy , coop and jock, for they are legends of scottish football, when the old firm meant greatness with respect to the opposition as well as hatred. The press has ruined all of that.

sandy , rest In peace as a legend of the light blue legions.

wee doddy the proddy , more than any of us possibly, will be crying tears of blue cos he was your best pal.along with slim jim , sandy and doddy were ma dads favourites.no a bad judge of a player eh?

RIP Sandy Jardine

just made me phone ma da for the first time In 14 years, wasnt in, answer machine, see if he phones me back eh?

No Surrender

Rab

sandy sandy

sandy in royal blue

one of my dads absolute favourites, I only saw him from 78 onwards, did himself no justice with the minutes applause for bobby shearer, but later showed what a true blue rangers legend he was marching with us bears to hampden and throwing his scotland cap into the ring.a legend of the scottish game like davie cooper, jim baxter, jock wallace, jimmy johnstone, tommy burns, bobby murdoch.even as a staunch loyalist its not hard for me to write the celtic players names along side that of sandy , coop and jock, for they are legends of scottish football, when the old firm meant greatness with respect to the opposition as well as hatred. The press has ruined all of that.

wee doddy the proddy , more than any of us possibly, will be crying tears of blue cos he was your best pal.along with slim jim , sandy and doddy were ma dads favourites.no a bad judge of a player eh?

RIP Sandy Jardine

just made me phone ma da for the first time In 14 years, wasnt in, answer machine, see if he phones me back eh?

No Surrender

Rab

Good post mate, hope you manage to speak to your dad as it's times like this that make you put things into perspective so for whatever reason you aint spoke for 14 years I hope you manage to speak to the man I guess would of got you supporting rangers and sort your differences.

No surrender rab mate

P_C_G

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=sandy%20in%20royal%20blue&sm=1

sandy sandy

sandy in royal blue

RIP Sandy Jardine

No Surrender

Rab