Saturdays daily record

Broxi1872

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should read "Rangers admit that the previous regime have blown £67m"

This board have been properly in place since the AGM. Stockbridge is now gone. Lets give this board time to put in place their plans. It wont happen overnight but id like to see the bank balance come Dec 2014. Im sure itl be onwarrds and upwards!

Should read "Rangers admit that the previous regime have blown £67m"

This board have been properly in place since the AGM. Stockbridge is now gone. Lets give this board time to put in place their plans. It wont happen overnight but id like to see the bank balance come Dec 2014. Im sure itl be onwarrds and upwards!

the previous regime? have bph and margarita etc left? the board are employees of the hedge funds. so no it shouldnt.

The Day we lift a Trophy and honour one of our Hero's passing all this Fucking lying pish is spouting from a Propeganda machine.

Disgusting.

I agree. Ever since joining up, all I've been hearing about the the daily Rhebel is what a bunch of lying cunts they were. Now it seems they've just come down from the mountain with tablets of stone.

I agree. Ever since joining up, all I've been hearing about the the daily Rhebel is what a bunch of lying cunts they were. Now it seems they've just come down from the mountain with tablets of stone.

agree. although they explicitly state documents are available that back up their points. not heard rebuttal from board. so will be interesting see how that pans out

the tablets of stone comment made me think of the review report released yesterday by bph and margarita employee wallace