Giving up our season tickets.

We very sadly have to give up our season tickets. Truly heart breaking choice. Finances dictate. The gorgeous wife (bluer than the sea) is pregnant with our first born and we need to save every penny we can. We are missing our seats already. He/she will of course be brought up as a Bear.

That is total bunkum caller. I mean can't you put the kids into care at least one day a week? We want bums on seats. We want your bum caller, I want your bum.

Cammy Fraser, what do you think about that?

Ps. Congratulations on the soon to be new addition to the Rangers family

That is total bunkum caller. I mean can't you put the kids into care at least one day a week? We want bums on seats. We want your bum caller, I want your bum.

Cammy Fraser, what do you think about that?

Ps. Congratulations on the soon to be new addition to the Rangers family ��

Don't say "kids". One is enough for me! lol.

Congratulations DD to both of you mate, before you know it they're up and running, so won't be long before you're back as a family. The future of the club is one more cub further on. :7325:

Cheers. We (I told her) agreed if it's a boy I can name him after a Rangers Legend... if it's a girl the wife will get to choose the name.

Cheers. We (I told her) agreed if it's a boy I can name him after a Rangers Legend... if it's a girl the wife will get to choose the name.

Pathetic excuse….where's those shifty eyes? :shifty:

Congratulations on your forthcoming arrival………why not call the new cub Sandy…….whether he/she is a boy or a girl!

Pathetic excuse….where's those shifty eyes? :shifty:

Congratulations on your forthcoming arrival………why not call the new cub Sandy…….whether he/she is a boy or a girl!

Good name, but with all due respect he would be called David after my Rangers idol.

We very sadly have to give up our season tickets. Truly heart breaking choice. Finances dictate. The gorgeous wife (bluer than the sea) is pregnant with our first born and we need to save every penny we can. We are missing our seats already. He/she will of course be brought up as a Bear.

Sounds like yer wife told you that 'we need to save every penny we can' (been there, done it, both kids now adult-ish)

Why don't you grow a pair and tell her that you'll keep your season ticket, & she can give her season ticket up!

PS Hope you have a healthy & happy baby