Charlie Telfer to Dundee United?

however when he has more caps for scotland under 19's than he does appearances for the rangers first team who have just finished a second season playing part timers, you have to ask the question surely

maybe that he's not good enough to play with the big boys yet?

How may games did Gallagher get after he scored that goal, and how may more did he score?

Started the next and that was it. Maybe 10 minutes in a couple of other games but that was it. No more goals.

If you're going to say anything about the fact that he didn't score so was underserving of a game, I raise you Jon Daly.

Absolute fucking shambles! Anyone who watched that came last night has to admit telfer stood out a mile....to let him go is criminal and shows the ineptitude of our joke of a manager!

I don't think you cam blame the manager for a kids contract running out, this is the CEO's department, I'd also say Gordon Durie would be more inclined to know the deals the kids are on.

McCoist has enough on his plate without having to worry about who is and isn't out of contract.

There is enough crap to use to beat Ally with but blaming him for this isn't one of them IMO

I don't think you cam blame the manager for a kids contract running out, this is the CEO's department, I'd also say Gordon Durie would be more inclined to know the deals the kids are on.

McCoist has enough on his plate without having to worry about who is and isn't out of contract.

There is enough crap to use to beat Ally with but blaming him for this isn't one of them IMO

Ally will have a say in who is/isn't going to be in his plans from the youth setup in the future, though.

Would you want to know if you were manager. I would.But then I would be interested in budgets and finances too.

Would you want to know if you were manager. I would.But then I would be interested in budgets and finances too.

in am ideal world I'd want to know every single little detail but with all the off field crap going on and him being constantly bombarded with boardroom battles then I can understand why this isn't a realistic scenario. ..that's what the CEO is for...the days when a manager basically runs the entire club are long gone