Football boot problems...

Anyone recommend a decent pair for playing on AstroTurf? Spent a fortune recently first on nike hypervenoms and then Adidas predators and both of them are giving me problems with my feet after playing.

Been told I should look for an AG sole plate rather than FG but not really been able to find anything and a bit reluctant to fork out much more money.

Any decent suggestions?

Predator ones hurt like a bastard afterwards.

I have to wear insoles so the feet don't blister up that bad.

I have the absolado version and they're a nightmare. They hurt the outside of my foot, i think it's because it's cheap leather and there's no give on it.

My nike pair are comfy though.

Predator ones hurt like a bastard afterwards.

I have to wear insoles so the feet don't blister up that bad.

It's not so much blistering that's a problem for me, I get pains around the balls of my feet after playing. Been to the docs with it and they can't find a problem and blame it on the stud placement on the boots. I've dug out my old copas to use and see how they feel and if it still happens I'll just need to buy astro trainers.

I have the absolado version and they're a nightmare. They hurt the outside of my foot, i think it's because it's cheap leather and there's no give on it.

My nike pair are comfy though.

Played again last night and feet are killing me today, same as you the bottom of them feel really tender almost bruised like.

I'm a tight bastard though, I paid £35 for them so I'm wearing them!