_Youth FA Youth Cup Final will be broadcast Live

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the cheer from my hoose! Brilliant...

Must have been a great turnout from the most loyal fans in the world (got to say it, despite all the bonkersness).

FFS BMR We got it the first 6 times you posted this.

Liam Kelly is happy. :)

@liamm_kelly: YASSS, what a feeling, Boys were UNREAL, saving the penalties was hard but if we want to talk about my pen then..CIGARS

I'll tell you what.....he's a gallous wee bastard, I'll give him that. :lol: Based on what I witnessed tonight, has all the makings of a superb 'keeper!!! Some of those saves were equal to some of Shaggers stops for us. That one near the end of either Normal time or extra time was top drawer. I actually thought it hit the post!!!

I'll tell you what.....he's a gallous wee bastard, I'll give him that. :lol: Based on what I witnessed tonight, has all the makings of a superb 'keeper!!! Some of those saves were equal to some of Shaggers stops for us. That one near the end of either Normal time or extra time was top drawer. I actually thought it hit the post!!!

I think it was the second one he saved, he was shouting at their guy taking the penalty trying to psych him out :lol:

Big Well Done to the Rangers Youth. Stat of the night, Hearts starting line-up had 160 first team appearances between them this season, ours had seven, six of which belonged to Gallagher.

That's unreal when you put it like that!! Was going to say we must have had more than that, but I don't think Gasparato or McKay played with us. Who was the 7th then Telfer?

Aye Kelly was fantastic shouting at the Hearts boys. Commanded his box better than Bell! :lol:

@JamieBurrows46: Best night of my life! Could have had a hat trick but just wasn't meant to be..Thanks for all your support ! #WATP ? #CHAMPIONS ??

I think it was the second one he saved, he was shouting at their guy taking the penalty trying to psych him out :lol:

'Come on then. COME ON' :lol:

He doesn't lack confidence anyway.

Aye, that was it :lol:

:lol: Aye, saw that too!

Didn't he run up towards one of the guys who actually scored (despite him getting a hand to it) & said "I was that close to saving it" (holding his fingers an inch apart)? :lol: Fuckin superb!!! :lol:

Kelly is highly rated but McCrorie is the keeper every one a Rangers have massive hopes for. An outstanding prospect.

Man United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Monaco keeping tabs on him.

:lol: Aye, saw that too!

Didn't he run up towards one of the guys who actually scored (despite him getting a hand to it) & said "I was that close to saving it" (holding his fingers an inch apart)? :lol: Fuckin superb!!! :lol:

Yeah. :lol:

Must admit I thought that was going to come back to bite him on the arse.

Kelly is highly rated but McCrorie is the keeper every one a Rangers have massive hopes for. An outstanding prospect.

Both Robbie and Ross (brother) signed deals in the last fortnight.

. Lol. I thought it hit the post too, top save. The lad seems like a character with his shouting 'Cmon' etc to the Hearts players.

Did you see McCrories save against Germany in the Euro's the other day? Top class.

Just back about 10 minutes ago and I've had to have a cup of hot tea to warm up, it got freezing out there later on and ET didn't help much. To be honest, that was nowhere near the performance I say against the same team in the league a few weeks ago, but I've heard it said that they brought in a few of their first team players, something we didn't do with Aird.

Still, a cup is a cup, no matter the transformation in performance.

I was thinking during the game that Ally must have given them a pep talk. Why else would such good one minute players be so bad the next? :pipe:

You could clearly hear him shouting "come on then" at one of the penalties before saving it.

When he was clattering his arms against the bar," come on son ,what have you got" was what I thought he said, he looks good, Halket I thought looked classy and big Gallagher put In a fine performance.

Yeah. :lol:

Must admit I thought that was going to come back to bite him on the arse.

Yes! He certainly fits the 'all goalkeepers are daft' stereotype.

. Lol. I thought it hit the post too, top save. The lad seems like a character with his shouting 'Cmon' etc to the Hearts players.

Sorry guys, I didn't get these notifications last night!!

He's certainly not short of confidence, the wee scally. :D That's what will hopefully be the difference between him getting into the first team squad or not!