What is your opinion on Kenny Miller's rumored return?

RM Kenny Miller opinion poll  

406 members have voted

1. 1. How would you feel if Kenny Miller was brought back to the club?

• Pleased
    • Unhappy
    • Fucking seething
    • Undecided

That should go for both sides - those writing him off and those claiming he will score for fun.

Personally I am going to wait until he has a run of games for us before judging, but I'm just pure mental like that.

I'm more pissed off at the short term sightedness instead of building for the future.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more pissed off at the short term sightedness instead of building for the future.

i can understand that mate.

would you not rather we wait untill our scouting is up and running before we go down the untried route?

I totally agree that its a short term fix, but i guess id rather go with it and wait to see if the scouts ( when they get here) find us sone gems to build for the future

we should have been doing it from 2012 but no point crying over spilled milk.

i can understand that mate.

would you not rather we wait untill our scouting is up and running before we go down the untried route?

I totally agree that its a short term fix, but i guess id rather go with it and wait to see if the scouts ( when they get here) find us sone gems to build for the future

we should have been doing it from 2012 but no point crying over spilled milk.

Aye it's just annoying and baffling why we didn't pounce on a great oppertunity to get everything in order from top to bottom when we started in the 3rd division. The fact we don't have a scouting network is has to make you wonder whats goin on at Auchenhowie.

The squad was never going to be the same all the way through the lower leagues but we haven't had a strong striking partnership yet and won't have one that lasts for more than a season or two if it works with Miller and Clark/Daly or anyone else we buy.

Might be a masterclass by McCoist and we might get 2 excellent seasons out of Miller but we'll just need to wait and see I suppose.

Aye it's just annoying and baffling why we didn't pounce on a great oppertunity to get everything in order from top to bottom when we started in the 3rd division.

I'm sure Ally & Co. are doing everything they can to bring Rangers back to greatness. If we started out in Div 3 with a young team we might not be in the Championship now. Then we'd want Ally's head for not signing more experienced players. We have to balance youth and experience. We have young guys coming through. Ally knows the strength and weaknesses of everyone at the club, probably better than anyone.

I think people are making too much of Telfer leaving and bring Miller back in. It should be a brilliant year for Rangers and Scottish football.

I'm betting most will admit that Miller will probably do a decent job next season. Its more to do with the recurring pish surrounding the signing that's got everyone pissed off, like letting a promising youngster go and bringing on board another 30+ year old because he's a good friend of the gaffer.

Yeah wully lets wait and see mate. Miller "could" end up playing a blinder and maybe even help us lift a cup again.

there is no doubt he is a big game player.

I've no doubt Miller will be great for us and will make a huge difference. However that will only last a season or 2.

The problem is that Ally is so predictable. Everyone knows he will never drop Daly and if he brings back Boyd then 2 more long term prospects will suffer in Clarke and Gallagher.

For get Boyd, lets see how Clarke and Gallagher develop playing around Miller. Lets see if our manager has the balls to actually improve and develop younger talent at the club.

Put Daly on the bench and if it's not working then we have that option.

The biggest worry of course is defense and especially CH. Big Jig is now a full blown liability and an opportunity was lost to bring in the boy Luca, especially bring 20 points clear. If Ally brings in another journey man to cover for Jig (heard a rumour about Broadfoot) then I would seriously consider not going back with him in charge. This is where you draw the line and have to accept that he is damaging our club long term.

I accept that some of the younger players can be hyped and in particular I don't rate Clarke as highly as some on here especially when you consider he's 23. As far Gasparutto I have yet to see him play and he could be pish I don't know, however I would lhave liked to have seen him given a few run out's at least over the course of last season. I can't imagine anyone being worse than what we already have.

I'm betting most will admit that Miller will probably do a decent job next season. Its more to do with the recurring pish surrounding the signing that's got everyone pissed off, like letting a promising youngster go and bringing on board another 30+ year old because he's a good friend of the gaffer.

McCoist didn't let Telfer go, he offered him a new deal, but couldn't promise him a regular spot in the first team, so Telfer went to Scumdee Utd to get 1st team play. McCoist wanted him to stay, Telfer chose to leave. Telfer said so himself, so why are people still saying McCoist got rid of him? People need to go to other news sources before posting nonsense here.

It would have been foolish of McCoist to promise Telfer a first team spot if he didn't think he was good enough.