What is your opinion on Kenny Miller's rumored return?

RM Kenny Miller opinion poll  

406 members have voted

1. 1. How would you feel if Kenny Miller was brought back to the club?

• Pleased
    • Unhappy
    • Fucking seething
    • Undecided

I'm not going to sit here and moan about it, we can't change or influence these deals but if it's a short term contract then I'll be pleased to see him return for a 3rd spell.

He's the kind of player who not only work extremely hard on my opinion but won't stand for anyone slacking in the team.

I'm happy to reserve full judgement until we see him in action and I really hope he does prove a lot of people wrong.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great professional who would add something to most squads - I'm thinking of him passing on experience of course. Would expect him to be backup at his age, and a guy to bring on from the bench to give a little bit of experience and determination.

McCoist will have him as our main striker ahead of young talented guys who deserve a chance, sad really.

I do like Kenny a lot, and I don't blame him for coming back, but I will blame McCoist for his predictable use of Miller. I would urge others not to get angry at the player, the blame lies with the manager if he's not used correctly.

Undecided. Depends how much we are paying him. If he is on reasonably sensible money I don't have a great issue.

Only Rangers would ever go back and sign an ex-player, in his late 30s and past his best. Ok, stand corrected, Rangers and Man Utd.

Manager is bloody useless. Is the best he could manage?

Too many people are looking at Kenny Miller and seeing the player of the past (@ Rangers) and not the player of more recent times - 15 goals in 3 chuffin years!

Of course we will need to buy another striker this time next year in order to compete in the Premiership. Shame the striker wont get the chance to be blooded this year? (Or will King Kenny be good enough in 18 months time to be scoring for fun against the Celtic and Aberdeen?)

Unhappy, just want to see progress and a build up for our return to the top league, this I am sure is not it. 5 minutes after his goal against England I would have taken him back, 10 minutes later it was back to no...

When Kenny puts one in the back of the net at Tynecastle or Easter rd and helps us win the championship I'm sure a lot of views will change just as they did the last time he signed. Yes it's nothing more than a stop gap short term signing but when we are back in the top league playing in Europe in a few years who's going to care then?

like someone said earlier, he is a stop gap signing.

if we are going to bring in players with potential, i'd probably rather wait a while, get a scouting network up and running, THEN start bringing in the long term signings.

Now I know this is what we should have been doing from the start, CG getting rid of the scouting department was always a bit bizzare IMO, and has seriously cost us in the transfer market.

But if we are going to look to the future, and really take advantage in the transfer market, we simply must have our scouting network up and running.

Depends on who else we bring in/let go. I don't think our transfer business is finished.

If we bring in Boyd, Allan and a youngish CB then I'll be pretty pleased with that.

I think nail hammer and head apply here TWB. The wage structure will NOT increase next season nae money to buy players so it is going to have to be Bosmans that could do the job for us. Boyd and Miller have proven they can score and handle the pressure of playing for Rangers. Allan will be a good addition as well, now to discover that elusive young CB. Also Miller still has issues with his ham strings so I expect him to be sitting out a few games he has the self same issue here in Vancouver. I have tagged undecided because one it will be dependent on his wage, two the number of games he plays and who he plays with when playing, if he and Boyd are paired together then they will rip this league apart, if it is Miller and Clarke samething and if it is Miller and Daly same thing, if it is Daly and Clarke we are in trouble

As a stop gap defender we could bring in Bomber, he is not hard to find, will be outside Ibrox somewhere with a group of photographers, he is obviously pure dead set to help out!

Miller signing not for me but hey ho, I am not the manager.