3 minutes ago, JamieD said:

It's comical that anyone ever thought post-2011 that Nadal was a better tennis player than Djokovic.

What the fuck has this got to do with Rafa ya prick , will leave you to two pussies to greet over another embarrassing gutting of the pompous one.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

What the fuck has this got to do with Rafa ya prick , will leave you to two pussies to greet over another embarrassing gutting of the pompous one.

We're discussing comedy, sassaaaa. You're familiar with it, I think. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

fed has been shocking. Thank god the olympics is this year. I think after this season fed will chuck it. He can't/ won't ever win another slam. Unless Novak and Andy somehow go out early.

I don't know that Andy necessarily has to go out early. Federer has won their last 5 meetings, including two matches in slams.

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

I don't know that Andy necessarily has to go out early. Federer has won their last 5 meetings, including two matches in slams.

fed couldn't beat Novak then Murray or whatever way u wanna put in a slam those days are gone. That was my point of course he is closer to Murray than Novak but I'd still back Murray over 5sets to win. Lets face it he should be winning most meeting's now.

3 minutes ago, AyeReadyStu said:

I will always remember the absolute twattery he pulled against Murray in the 2012 USO Final. 

Medical timeout at 5-2 down in the 5th with Murray serving for the Championship.

Both he and Nadal have been terrible for it. Shameless.