2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

If Djokovic plays like that against Nishikori he'll lose. Can't help but wonder if that was the best chance he'll give of getting knocked out though.

True, similar to the Anderson match at Wimbledon last year. He looked vulnerable in that one match, but outside of that he looked imperious.

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Bed at 10 up at 3ish for Andy hate the Australian open man sleep pattern fucked

Power to you mate...couldn't possibly suffer it myself with the sleeping pattern...

At least if Andy makes the final it will end up on at a very decent time for sure. 

Andy knows how to play Ferrer now - and regardless of how fit he is, coming up on your 34th birthday age catches up with you - especially the style of tennis Ferrer plays. He is never now going to hit through Andy Murray in a slam and he looked tired at the end.

I feel it will be Raonic for Andy in the semi. I dont rate Monfils

Konta's year could really go from strength to strength now.

She'll almost certainly be seeded for the French Open, where she went out in the first round last year, so should really gain some points; and then she goes into the same situation at Wimbledon.

She could well be a top 20 player by the end of the season.

19 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Andy knows how to play Ferrer now - and regardless of how fit he is, coming up on your 34th birthday age catches up with you - especially the style of tennis Ferrer plays. He is never now going to hit through Andy Murray in a slam and he looked tired at the end.

I feel it will be Raonic for Andy in the semi. I dont rate Monfils

Raonic is looking good for this one but still has time to blow it, Andy will be happy the longer this goes on.

Murray should have too much for Raonic. Expect another Murray Djokovic final but another chance at Fed would be preferred, surely he can't serve like he did at Wimbledon which was the difference. 

The Australian lassie Konta is doing well, be good to see her doing the business on her own patch. 

2 minutes ago, AyeReadyStu said:

Raonic will be very dangerous. Won 3 of the 6 matches he's played against Andy and he's improved again this year.

Hope Murray takes him to the cleaners though, his game is boring as fuck. Serve, serve, serve.

Andys beat him the last twice and in there only grand slam meeting Andy beat him in straight sets. I dont think Murray will be unhappy with Raonic in a semi in a grand slam. He will get a lot of service returns in unlike Monfils