**The Official Argentina Fans Thread**

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were in the Falkland Islands right now who would you be supporting ?

I don't have the problem of political allegiance in football now, its childish in a purely football context, just want to see the best football teams winning these days. .

Ironically I think Argentina are probably the most likely to be best team and hopefully win it, but am enjoying Holland obviously,and regardless who he was up against Pirlo was a joy to watch last night.

Really enjoyed Spain last time round with a style of play they'd been developing for years and peaked, but realy interesting now how they are being eclipsed by a whole new style favoured by the Germans to a degree and master minded by the Dutch in that 5-1 victory.

Forget politics and just enjoy the football.

I don't have the problem of political allegiance in football now, its childish in a purely football context, just want to see the best football teams winning these days. .

Ironically I think Argentina are probably the most likely to be best team and hopefully win it, but am enjoying Holland obviously,and regardless who he was up against Pirlo was a joy to watch last night.

Really enjoyed Spain last time round with a style of play they'd been developing for years and peaked, but realy interesting now how they are being eclipsed by a whole new style favoured by the Germans to a degree and master minded by the Dutch in that 5-1 victory.

Well said, mate. (tu)

The voice of reason as per (tu)

I'm ashamed of you today, BMR. Say it aint so.

tumblr_m3zsopE82a1qas6e1o1_500.png

I have been a Scotland fan for as long as I remember... I became a Rangers fan when Souness took over. The same summer I became an Argentina fan.

I have been a fan of the Albiceleste for as long as I have been a Rangers fan, more or less. This forum can like it or lump it.

When I have worn an Argentina top on the building site I remember some numpty shouting "Remember Belgrano."

Personally, I don't even remember him playing for Argentina.

I have been a Scotland fan for as long as I remember... I became a Rangers fan when Souness took over. The same summer I became an Argentina fan.

I have been a fan of the Albiceleste for as long as I have been a Rangers fan, more or less. This forum can like it or lump it.

When I have worn an Argentina top on the building site I remember some numpty shouting "Remember Belgrano."

Personally, I don't even remember him playing for Argentina.

tumblr_m3zsopE82a1qas6e1o1_500.png