*** RM Sponsors' Fund - NEW SEASON - JOIN NOW! ***

govanblue

I'm guessing loads of folk are just hanging off, cos they're too modest to be member 100

(we do have a couple of members on the pledged list, so don't worry, we'll get there. (tu) )

PS - Since the last cash update, another 8 members have joined, giving us another £100 to spend (tu)

I've already set my next target ;)

Sorry chief, totally missed it as I'm just usually in and out.

No apology needed Bootlaces, you're doing us the favour! (tu)

Because I'm on here 24/7 these days, I make the mistake of thinking that everyone else is fully aware of everything the Fund is doing.

( And that everyone else has their PM messages set up to go to email the way I do. )

I was initially disappointed to see that a large number of Fund members (about 80) hadn't renewed - but when I looked closer, I saw some names, like yours, and Blink1872, and The Mongoose, and bluenosebrad, and ritchieshearercaldow and StornowayLoyal and Adda and Andy Little's Boots and Big Al II and bloody hell - even Dexiboy hadn't renewed!!!

Most of these members donated to virtually every campaign and mini-campaign that I could hit them with, and they still kept coming back for more! :lol:

So knowing the calibre of all the above as I do, I realised that my message couldn't be getting through to everyone after all - particularly those who work offshore or stay offline during the silly season.

So I'm slowly working my way through last season's members list, and hopefully I'll catch the attention of any of last season's Loyal Fund Members who have missed the message so far. (tu)

It appears that a vacancy has become available for member 102.

I'm out setting snares as we speak (tu)

In other news, got another reply from RDF today re Bricks, Scratchards, Rising Stars, Lotto. We'll need to move pretty quickly for a few things to take advantage of a few factors. I'll try to update y'all shortly. (tu)