*** RM Sponsors' Fund - Player Sponsorship discussion thread

govanblue

Law should be kept as the sponsored player --- can see him much more game time than Faure --- to be honest I am surprised he still here Anyhoo's the box for Erskine for us as a group is far more valuable than a box in the clouds :D

Just give Nicky a stadium plan to visit there instead.

As for the cost GB you know yourself who would be able (and willing) to give a bit more for this year no need to advertise with a list, Then next Sponsor fund looks like a membership raise will be in order ( the plan ---- pm or be pm'd by members able to contiribute more until the full cost is raised just this season that is)

can't argue with any of that. (tu)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as you said, I am all for going with Law and trying to get the hospitality thing for Erskine. I know its a significant increase but for 12 people hospitality, a framed top, meet the player, name in programme etc, this would cost a lot more with clubs with our profile.

It is some increase though.

i like the Erskine idea and in regards to player sponsorship ,, probably Law would be my choice. At the end of the day i'll be happy enough to go with the general consensus of the other fund members.

So am I but you have to pay my flights :party:

Not content with plundering all the Sponsors' Fund assets, Every single member of the Namibian RSC now wanna come over here and steal our volunteering jobs too! Where will this end???

Not content with plundering all the Sponsors' Fund assets, Every single member of the Namibian RSC now wanna come over here and steal our volunteering jobs too! Where will this end???

The Namibian RSC is going strong and all the members (current membership number = 1) contribute regularly to the Sponsors Fund so, a free trip to a game now and then would be a nice use of the fund?

Seriously, good work GB, keep it up. You can continue to count on me if you need any funds for anything, just ask if I miss the post.

can we just sponsor nicky laws bald heid for £500

rather steep this season and seasons to come but happy with sponoring law or whatever is decided by the majority,were all bears afterall :7325: :7325:

Nicky Law gets my vote. Great idea giving the hospitality to the guys at Erskine, quite sure if we can get the swap Harry Davis will make sure they get a visit Keep up the good work gb loud and proud.

The Sponsors' Fund Members are currently discussing budgetary considerations (members only).

If you're a Sponsors' Fund Member, and you're not aware of these discussions, please check your PMs - or alternatively, PM me and I'll point you in the right direction. (tu)