are there any in the media who treated rangers fairly?

bettyblue

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You nearly made me vomit with that comment... You disgusting, despicable bastard. Whatever you think of Alan Brazil, he was a child once...

You need censured. You are lucky you are on the Internet and not having a laugh about paedophelia in real life. I really hope you don't have kids around you because you are obviously sick in the head.

Listen pal , I was just highlighting the fact that the media including Brazil slagged us off , vilified us , judged us when none of it was proven , all the time we were innocent & that he was out of order for calling us cheats when it was proved we had done nothing wrong & were infact victims of fraud.

My throwaway comment was to emphasize that his beloved club were found guilty in a court of law of child abuse & are so arrogant that they actually still deny it all.

If I offended you I apologise.

You can PM me if you want to continue this , it's up to you.

You nearly made me vomit with that comment... You disgusting, despicable bastard. Whatever you think of Alan Brazil, he was a child once...

You need censured. You are lucky you are on the Internet and not having a laugh about paedophelia in real life. I really hope you don't have kids around you because you are obviously sick in the head.

Who the fuck are you mr self righteous .All you do it try and wind good bears up .Noticed this last fee days with your posting .

what a load of pish it was just a throw away comment from Buggleskelly.No way is he anything but a gentleman

I stuck up for you a few months ago fuck knows why when you come up with pish like this.Get a grip