are there any in the media who treated rangers fairly?

bettyblue

Adrian Durham is class in his backing of The Bears. He slaughters the bheasts tae which is brilliant to hear when he goes on a rant. After they ripped up seats at fir park he went to town on them. Have also heard him saying, 'Rangers are a fantastic club with great history and should be treasured by Scotland and the SFA, yet all they do is kick us when we are down'. Top bloke.

I remember once when a poxy mhank phoned in & his first words were 'hail hail' , Adrian Durham started singing 'follow follow' & the mhank hung up.

Brilliant.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Adrian Durham defended us at every opportunity & I've heard him slaughter the mhanky mob incessantly which is refreshing.

As for Brazil ( a recipient of the torbett truncheon), I've never heard him 'be fair' , I've heard him have quite a few sly digs at us since everything went tits up for us. I don't listen every day , so maybe I've missed him being 'fair'.

Graham Spiers..

Starting to hate this cunt with a passion. Only last year we had a hisorical 'sectarian signing policy' but now we're a new club. We have history when it suits him. Total fucking idiot of a man.

is child rape funny?

No but covering it up and denying it ever happened should be highlighted at every opportunity imo.

I have edited the post just in case it was in bad taste and offended anyone which wasn't my intention.

Purely because I know I have seen your posts on here before and respect a lot of your views and opinions.

Read it at the time, shame he joined us soon after as it lost some oomph.

But thinking about that BBC2 drivel this week, now that should have been a quote for that ginger hating Hag.

"Despicable, pathetic little creatures craving some kind of recognition but lacking in conscience and morality."

Adrian Durham defended us at every opportunity & I've heard him slaughter the mhanky mob incessantly which is refreshing.

As for Brazil ( a recipient of the torbett truncheon), I've never heard him 'be fair' , I've heard him have quite a few sly digs at us since everything went tits up for us. I don't listen every day , so maybe I've missed him being 'fair'.

You nearly made me vomit with that comment... You disgusting, despicable bastard. Whatever you think of Alan Brazil, he was a child once...

You need censured. You are lucky you are on the Internet and not having a laugh about paedophelia in real life. I really hope you don't have kids around you because you are obviously sick in the head.