are there any in the media who treated rangers fairly?

bettyblue

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes the sports journalist that was on Clyde he continually sided with us can't remember his name but he left to tame up a job in USA.on his last night on Clyde he was great and criticised the Scottish press and media for Knifing Rangers in the back.I'm sir he came from Motherwell

Yes the sports journalist that was on Clyde he continually sided with us can't remember his name but he left to tame up a job in USA.on his last night on Clyde he was great and criticised the Scottish press and media for Knifing Rangers in the back.I'm sir he came from Motherwell

Daryl King

Adrian Durham on Talksport and Dare I say it Alan Brazil was at least Fair.

Adrian Durham defended us at every opportunity & I've heard him slaughter the mhanky mob incessantly which is refreshing.

As for Brazil ( a recipient of the torbett truncheon), I've never heard him 'be fair' , I've heard him have quite a few sly digs at us since everything went tits up for us. I don't listen every day , so maybe I've missed him being 'fair'.

Adrian Durham defended us at every opportunity & I've heard him slaughter the mhanky mob incessantly which is refreshing.

As for Brazil ( a recipient of the torbett truncheon), I've never heard him 'be fair' , I've heard him have quite a few sly digs at us since everything went tits up for us. I don't listen every day , so maybe I've missed him being 'fair'.

I do and he always manages to slip in a good word for the paedo's, even goes off topic to do so. Cunt.

Daryl King - was only one on snyde who was willing to stick up for us. some of the clips on youtube are hilarious, '' Im a celtic fan, but I want to talk about Rangers'' and King putting them in their place.

Adrian Durham is class in his backing of The Bears. He slaughters the bheasts tae which is brilliant to hear when he goes on a rant. After they ripped up seats at fir park he went to town on them. Have also heard him saying, 'Rangers are a fantastic club with great history and should be treasured by Scotland and the SFA, yet all they do is kick us when we are down'. Top bloke.