***Glasgow 2014 thread***

G.E.C.

Sure was, buddy. It was loud as fuck... And I am in Paisley thenight!

Must have been the Clydeside ones.

There were some at Ibrox, just behind ma hoose!

Musta been at every venue.

My summary....fairly amateurish for the money spent and I don't know what it says about Glasgow when it's opened by a poof and a lesbian, Rod has no voice, the Big Yin is on another planet and wears green glasses,the fiddler needed a better tune, the ballet dancers and 500 miles....? the black lassie was good but I didn't know what she was saying.

The only professional was oor Lizzie and the Red Arrows stole the show

My highlight of the night was the 'flyover'

The telly focused on them coming in then I heard this 'roar' of engines outside. I rushed to the back door and saw the Red Arrows flying right over my house, they were very very low and a joy to see.

Will never forget that.

Also the pics posted on this thread of them flying over the venue was cream on the cake.

:lol:

Wee guy was at glasgow green and they said when it was going to be on the tv they asked could everyone move in from the sides and scream loudly so it looked busy and sounded loud :lol:

Fuck sake... There were hunnerz of Brigton and Baltic young team waiting to step into the breach anaw.

Missed a trick there, they could have made it look "pyoor... fu-hin bouwn-sin... man."