Peter Lawwell

This really fucked me off and still does.

2008 was a Watershed for me.

I remember the Player you mentioned passed away during a Dundee Utd game, that same Team requested their Game Be postponed and they refused them but not Ceptic cause they where riddled with Injuries a week before playing us.

The rest is History.

We have all seen the hold Lawell has on Scottish Fitbaw gonna get worse with him on the Board.

Some smart poster should write up a detailed account of the circumstances surrounding this shameful incident.

Quite how they postponed a game and then played one is the single most disgusting finger up the arse of Scottish football

Fatcat Numero Uno. A proven liar. Proven also to have absolutely no morals. Horrible cunt of a man.

They're still waiting for you in downtown Tokyo, Peter-san.

The Tims lap him up anaw... But then, they even welcomed John Reid, the war criminal, to their midden.

Is Harper MacLeod the solicitors for both c#ltic & sfa ?.....this really is tha cabal of all cabals !!

I don't know whether HM are the sole solicitors for the SFA, although it wouldn't surprise me if they were,because it was them who (through partners; Burness Paull solicitors of Edinburgh) assisted the SFA with all aspects of Rangers appeal in connection with a breach of the SFA's disciplinary rules and who also advise the SFA on all its employment law matters, including the termination and appointment of the Scottish national team coach.

It may surprise you (perhaps not) that Harper MacLeod are also the legal advisors to the Glasgow Commonwealth Games committee and have a massive say on all matters regarding these games.

Talk about a nest of vipers FFS. :angry:

Read below;

"Harper Macleod LLP is a young and dynamic law firm. Our appointment as Legal Advisers to the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games is testament to our strength.

We advise the Glasgow 2014 Organising Committee on the wide array of issues which only come with such a global, multi-sport event. From sports regulation matters including anti-doping and image rights to licensing regulations, our team of five full-time secondees backed by key Partners within the firm plays an essential part in the journey to the Games.

We’re advising on the full spectrum of legal services to assist Glasgow 2014 in hosting a successful Games - including Brand Protection, Commercial, Regulatory, Employment Law, Governance, Banking and Finance, Property, Construction, Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property and Procurement."