McKay, Gallagher + youth

WilliamFyfe

McKay is our brightest talent (outwith Macleod )

Why he's playing Macleod out there rather than McKay I'll never know, Macleod is talented enough that he'll do a job, but fuck me! The young lad was looking great and playing well every game he's played, can think of a few where he's been quiet, but he's always dangerous.

Yet here we are, sticking with McCulloch. Crazy, totally crazy.

Edit to add - it appears we've turned Mcgregor, who looked just as comfortable as McCulloch and Zal did at centre half, we've turned him into a broadfoot style right back. He's probably better than Foster, but is there not a better option than a centre half? FFS

Ive seen a few good players come through at Rangers, McKays not one of them. I dont rate him at all. Dont know what it is, just doesnt seem right.

Ive seen a few good players come through at Rangers, McKays not one of them. I dont rate him at all. Dont know what it is, just doesnt seem right.

That's fair enough (tu)

I disagree though, I'm not saying he'll be a superstar but he's certainly capable of driving at defences and making openings, he's a better option out wide or up front than we have at the minute IMO, he's quick and tricky, I'd play him every week if I was there, a front three of McKay - Boyd/miller/Clark - Temps, that way our complete and utter shocking midfield that can't create chances for our strikers are alleviated of that pressure, the creativeness and goals come from the front three, the midfields job is to get the ball into the feet of McKay and temps quicky and provide a deep run beyond them to help out.

That's fair enough (tu)

I disagree though, I'm not saying he'll be a superstar but he's certainly capable of driving at defences and making openings, he's a better option out wide or up front than we have at the minute IMO, he's quick and tricky, I'd play him every week if I was there, a front three of McKay - Boyd/miller/Clark - Temps, that way our complete and utter shocking midfield that can't create chances for our strikers are alleviated of that pressure, the creativeness and goals come from the front three, the midfields job is to get the ball into the feet of McKay and temps quicky and provide a deep run beyond them to help out.

McKay is positive and forward thinking, for me that's the part of his attitude that is most important. Naturally talented and can take a man on.