Now the dust has settled...

DavieMacRFC

Don't know anything about him either to be fair.

But haven't seen him play his supposed favoured CB position as yet!

Take it with a pinch of salt but Rangers website said when he signed he was a CB who could play RB. But he's no Broadfoot...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Support the team.

If you want to be a football reporter then start work for a paper, or start a blog and if your views are valid I'm sure you will get attention you deserve.

Just because you have a platform to express your opinions on here doesn't mean you should.

I thought this was a Rangers forum to discuss our views, thoughts and opinions.......oh wait a minute IT IS.

How about fuck off!

Just because you have a platform to reply, doesn't mean you should!

It may be just me but i dont fully respect any views of any posters that have under 200 posts

seriously in case they are visiting.

It may be just me but i dont fully respect any views of any posters that have under 200 posts

I have nearly 2000 posts over many years, dont always post but an avid reader of the best Gers forum on the net so if i want to post my thoughts and opinions then surely this is the place?

Some of the best posters have low post counts. Those with high post counts, myself included, just have more time on our hands.

I thought this was a Rangers forum to discuss our views, thoughts and opinions.......oh wait a minute IT IS.

I'm not disputing that, but you would think people would use it support the team instead of moaning like women and bitching about things they don't like.

I'm not disputing that, but you would think people would use it support the team instead of moaning like women and bitching about things they don't like.

We are all united in one thing mate, our love of our team but opinions are a healthy part of society, if everyone thought the same thing the world would be a boring place, criticism of our team between fellow Bears is justified but throw a tim or any other fan into the mix and i will gladly fight our corner and shoot them down in flames.

Ps, im not into blogging and deffo not looking for attention, just interested to see if my fellow Bears are of the same opinion or not.

We need to get rid if him, him, him............what about the 'board' running the club with neither the enthusiasm to invest nor the ability to find investors. You can sack ally, you can drop Moshni, you can change the formation, you can do anything else you wish bit the real problem is no longer discussed

Now the dust has settled (again) I still feel the same frustration as always, thinking out loud if we can all see the glaring faults and absolute terrible management why the fuck cant the board? get them ( McCoist/Durrant/McDowall) out asap instill the feel good factor and get our club moving again.

To me, there are two types of people on this forum:

1. Those who unequivocally support the team no matter what, win, lose or draw - Rangers Supporters

2. Those who want to live off the reputation and get mad when the team don't win everything - Rangers Leeches.

We need to get rid if him, him, him............what about the 'board' running the club with neither the enthusiasm to invest nor the ability to find investors. You can sack ally, you can drop Moshni, you can change the formation, you can do anything else you wish bit the real problem is no longer discussed

Do you have a solution to your problem with the board?

1. Those who unequivocally support the team no matter what, win, lose or draw - Rangers Supporters

2. Those who want to live off the reputation and get mad when the team don't win everything - Rangers Leeches.

Behave.

We expect some form of progress and discipline from our players, manager and a level of play that is above Telly Tubbies.

And what category do fall into sir? are you suggesting that anyone who dares criticise the underperforming staff is a Rangers leech?

Aye ok pal.

What a crock of shit !!!

I will always support the team no matter what but i am entitled to be "mad" as you put it when we put in a lacklustre performance or suffer a defeat to an inferior team.

It is not our god given right to win every game and every trophy put in front of us but as long as the team try their hardest and give their all then i can go away happy at least knowing we lost trying.

Unfortunately we have been playing shite and underperforming for too long now but i can however see a light at the end of the tunnel and i am confident that we will sooner rather than later be back where we belong.

Out of curiosity may i ask your age?

I am not ashamed to disclose my age and for the record i will be 37 shortly.

I have great memories of yesteryear and all the amazing players we were blessed with watching but since the darker days were forced upon us my love for my club has never changed.

I dont feel as though i have to justify myself too you however i feel an obligation to educate you as to why i started this thread and give you an insight into my personal feelings.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE, no need for the bollox you posted above.

Fucking hell your really on a mission to upset the boo boys. :lol:

I have nearly 2000 posts over many years, dont always post but an avid reader of the best Gers forum on the net so if i want to post my thoughts and opinions then surely this is the place?

You have fuck all reason to justify yourself, mate. Ignore the haters.

Well, for me the two types are;

1. Respectable people

2. Fucking mongs

How do you do Mr. Number Two?

Fucking hell your really on a mission to upset the boo boys. :lol:

*you're :P

1. Respectable people

2. Fucking mongs

Can you please explain how I fall into the second category?

I believe I've been nothing but respectable to people on here.

I may have stated some harsh truths, but I've never been aggressive or called people names.

1. Respectable people

2. Fucking mongs

(tu)

The folk on here who suck up ally's arse and ignore the fact he treats them like fucking mongos with his bare faced lies are tragic.

They try to make out they are some sort of super fans but thankfully the majority know the club is in trouble and want the clueless dud out the door

*you're :P

Can you please explain how I fall into the second category?

I believe I've been nothing but respectable to people on here.

I may have stated some harsh truths, but I've never been aggressive or called people names.

In fairness you did call some fans 'Rangers leeches', ids that considered a term of endearment nowadays?