Charles Green Ice Bucket Challenge

Robespierre

It's funny how people throw about the term Judas inregards to McGregor yet cheer on a guy who ran the club when £60+ Million went missing.

Talk a load of shite we all bought into maintaining the infrastructure and saving jobs at the time. Its only Rebel Revisionism that has "lost" millions.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't surprise me if Green, McGregor and the rest of the traitors were all onside with one another.

We, as fans, pride ourselves in our football club, but the reality is that these guys are surrounded by fortunes, therefore are motivated by just that.

There will be zero grudges between McGregor, Naismith & Davis and the likes of Wallace, Boyd or Miller.

Having said that, it wouldn't have been unfortunate had McGregor's bucket been filled with bricks.

Well in Charlie boy

Posted Yesterday, 12:01 PM

JamieD, on 21 August 2014 - 11:54 AM, said:

Everybody ranting about the attention-seeking element, you realise that's the whole point? That if you tell most of your pals to donate to an ALS charity, they are not going to, but if you make a cunt of yourself, they might?

Most people here act like wankers all the time :lol: It's pretty great if something good occasionally comes from it.

Godfather, yesterday on ALS Ice Bucket challenge thread.

I've seen plenty folk pouring water over themselves, I've seen very little confirmation of donations being given.

Funny that.

I'll stick with them being attention seeking wankers.

Confused!

Everybody ranting about the attention-seeking element, you realise that's the whole point? That if you tell most of your pals to donate to an ALS charity, they are not going to, but if you make a cunt of yourself, they might?

Most people here act like wankers all the time :lol: It's pretty great if something good occasionally comes from it.

I've seen plenty folk pouring water over themselves, I've seen very little confirmation of donations being given.

Funny that.

Confused!

The foundation received $19.4 million in proceeds last year, but thanks to 739,000 new donors, the ALS Association doubled its donations in one month, according to the Internal Revenue Service. In one day, the challenge helped the ALS association earn $8.6 million in proceeds, Time reported on Wednesday. “Increased awareness and unprecedented financial support will enable us to think outside the box,” the charity said in a statement.

In addition to the money, the Ice Bucket Challenge has also helped raise awareness. Only half of Americans knew about ALS a month ago, the Times wrote, but now it is hard to find someone who has not been nominated, let alone someone who never heard of it.

Funny that.

Confused!

No, I just LOVE Charlie Green.

CGBWA

Oh, we all acting like he's some fucking hero/good guy now?

Fucking disgusting that he's wearing one of our tops. Should be ripped off his back.

Only good thing about this is that he nominated piewell. I look forward to seeing that video (not that he will do it).

Some people should have a look at themselves. Don't want to see this guy connected to our club in anyway again even if he is just wearing a top.

"I'm going to protect that club with my life. No one's ever going to abuse it. I've started to catch Rangers-itis."

Charlie Charlie Green

We never saw David Murray with a replica top on, did we?? :mad:

'Chuckles Green, CEO For Life'. I'm off to paint a bed-sheet.

Fucking disgusting that he's wearing one of our tops. Should be ripped off his back.

Only good thing about this is that he nominated piewell. I look forward to seeing that video (not that he will do it).

Some people should have a look at themselves. Don't want to see this guy connected to our club in anyway again even if he is just wearing a top.

:lol:

:lol: FFS