Raith Rovers emails out

simplythebest

hating other clubs more than you love Rangers :anguish:

To be fair I had the same attitude at first when all this started that we shouldn't ever fund them again, so I don't really think it's fair to criticise if some still don't feel able to go to those team's grounds. Equally those who think it's more important to go and support the team shouldn't be slagged either.

What is incredible though is those who'll boycott our own stadium but will be happy to pay up at Tynecastle, East Road, Starks Park etc :anguish:

hating other clubs more than you love Rangers :anguish:

It's not a case of that,, their chairman TH who is on the SFA board i'm sure was sticking the boot in something awful, trying to get us punished further than what we already did, why should we put money in his coffers, granted the team need support but i won't be putting my blue £ into his club.

Simple question

If we play Celtic at Parkhead, do you attend?

When Rangers were in admin desperate for money our fans couldn't buy £40+ tickets to go see an Old Firm game at Parkhead fast enough. Filled the away allocation and gave Celtic a shit ton of money in the process. If our fans will do that when we're in admin, why wouldn't they do it any other time?