If You Could Go Back 2 Years ...

rosco_g88

Would have dispensed with the current management team and started afresh with a visionary, someone with experience. Would have focused on youth, building a team around the best of the crop we had, buying young potential and factoring in a smattering of experience. I would have invested whatever we had mainly in scouting and coaching. I would have committed to engendering a philosophy of team work, high intensity and attacking football. I would have placed great importance in ensuring we were especially solid at the back. The goal would be that this young team would be peaking when we re- entered the SPL. Isn't that what Feynoord done and what Hearts are trying to do doing right now?

If I could go back 2 years I'd do damage to Craig Whyte, blunt object trauma to the head or poke the lying bastards eyes out..

Also embark on a cunning scheme and attempt to frame Moshni with ISIS or IS support and have him deported.

Maybe try for a free home shirt as well (tu)

If I could go back 2 years I'd do damage to Craig Whyte, blunt object trauma to the head or poke the lying bastards eyes out..

Also embark on a cunning scheme and attempt to frame Moshni with ISIS or IS support and have him deported.

Maybe try for a free home shirt as well (tu)

I'd send you one if you were prepared to model it BT, then perhaps post a few photographs, preferrably with a big white horse in the picture (tu):thumbup: