Rumour: Wigan make bid for MacLeod

North Rd

Rumours or not, if a club comes in, and we accept a bid. Theres not alot a player can do. The clubs and agents do the talking. The player has no real say in it when theres a fee involved.

That is rubbish, he is under contract until sept 2017 if he wants to stay, Rangers need to honour that contract. If a bid comes in that is very attractive then the club need to negotiate with young Lewis and his agent to come to amicable terms, the power is with the player under contract.

Unless he breaks any terms of his contract then it can be chucked in the bin.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumours or not, if a club comes in, and we accept a bid. Theres not alot a player can do. The clubs and agents do the talking. The player has no real say in it when theres a fee involved.

why bother posting this dross if you have zero knowledge about the subject.

Fee agreed, medical sat, announcement all but made, and the player changes his mind.

Players hold all the aces nowadays.

but did the player change his mind or was it celtic ? They are skint and all of a sudden the player they were going to buy doesn`t come.

I`ll expect another loan signing to suddenly appear tonight for them.

but did the player change his mind or was it celtic ? They are skint and all of a sudden the player they were going to buy doesn`t come.

I`ll expect another loan signing to suddenly appear tonight for them.

The players choice if what I read was correct.

the loan signing is probably about right.

Also since this has been denied by the club, I think it's safe to lock this, and the other thread.

If anything else happens I will re-open.