mitre_mouldmaster

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rumoured then,

Oh well, I'm convinced there.

Seriously though, what are we taking deferred to mean here, that whatever he is not getting now will be paid back, or that he will get his salary increased back up in the top league, or that his pay-off for leaving is based on his old salary, or has been adjusted. I am genuinely curious about it.

I wanted the ones that were good at their jobs to TUPE over. Namely Wallace, Naismith, Davis, etc. I wanted all the people who are shit at their jobs to go away. Namely Lafferty, Whittaker, Ally McCoist, Ian Durrant, Kenny McDowall, etc. Unfortunately for us it doesn't work like that and most of the good left while the shite stayed.

no because they gave us a chance of receiving a fee for them, even if it was minimal, it was our choice to pay them off instead of perhaps trying to negotiate a new reduced salary contract with them

as it stands our gracious gaffer has reportedly only deferred his pay cut, if/when he gets the dan mack he'll reportedly get every fucking penny back, and his shares are worth a cushy wee amount

I still dont get how this is not hypocritical.

Didnt McCoist transfer over? Didnt he renegotiate his contract when he didnt need to? Dont we have the option to sack him if we so choose?

Why is he evil yet Boca and Goian are saints? Boca got paid off, then signed on with a new club within the space of a couple of hours for christ sake!

I still dont get how this is not hypocritical.

Didnt McCoist transfer over? Didnt he renegotiate his contract when he didnt need to? Dont we have the option to sack him if we so choose?

Why is he evil yet Boca and Goian are saints? Boca got paid off, then signed on with a new club within the space of a couple of hours for christ sake!

ally only chose to negotiate his contract when it came to light how much he was on, for the months before that not a word was uttered by him about doing the right thing

boca and going still gave us the chance to flog them, we chose to send them on loan instead, hell we could have asked for 20k for each player and we'd probably have gotten it, at least it was something

infact had we managed to sell them they'd be classed as great guys like davis, edu etc are called, but we loaned them instead

ally only chose to negotiate his contract when it came to light how much he was on, for the months before that not a word was uttered by him about doing the right thing

boca and going still gave us the chance to flog them, we chose to send them on loan instead, hell we could have asked for 20k for each player and we'd probably have gotten it, at least it was something

infact had we managed to sell them they'd be classed as great guys like davis, edu etc are called, but we loaned them instead

If you seriously believe that we could have flogged two players but instead chose to pay them for over a year not to play for us then paid them more to fuck off im afraid you are deluded.

Oh and again, Ally did the wrong thing by bringing over his contract? This is what you are arguing that they all should have done.

Why was it not wrong for Goian and Boca to demand reduced contracts when they moved over? Why was it not the right thing for them to walk away for free instead of demanding a pay off?

It sounds like you just hate McCoist.

rumoured then,

Aye. Rumoured on here. :rolleyes:

His full wages were deferred back when the players negotiated % deferrals of their wages during admin.

In January this year his contract was amended cutting his salary in half.

Too many on here are happy to criticise and demean Ally off of rumour and innuendo. Mind boggling.

Im the one defending the club legend. Pretty sure that im not the one missing the point.

We would all have gave the rats our best wishes if they had tuped over and left for buttons it would still have been our buttons. As for Ally and his contract the least said the better. At least that would make him happy, doesn't like talking about his contract does our Ally.

We would all have gave the rats our best wishes if they had tuped over and left for buttons it would still have been our buttons. As for Ally and his contract the least said the better. At least that would make him happy, doesn't like talking about his contract does our Ally.

So if the 'traitors' had transferred over, but had no bids, would they have been bad guys too? Apparently not as shown by the worshipping of Goian and Boca. Boca and Goian didnt take any form of paycut, but Ally is the bad guy.

People on here just hate Ally for some reason. They demand proof when talk of doubts of the board come up, but they are more than willing to condemn and vilify one of the greatest Rangers of all time based on a rumour. A rumour on a paycut that was completely voluntary to boot.

Couldnt make this shit up.

Blue Tims is a phrase that gets banded about here allot. Think some people really need to look at themselves and wonder if this phrase doesnt fit pretty well with their own attitudes.

We actually couldn't ask for anything for either of them because they had clauses in their contract that allowed them to leave for free up until the end of the January transfer window.

Add to that Boca turned down an offer from the USA, then later on was paid off and off he went to join a team in the USA.

We actually couldn't ask for anything for either of them because they had clauses in their contract that allowed them to leave for free up until the end of the January transfer window.

Add to that Boca turned down an offer from the USA, then later on was paid off and off he went to join a team in the USA.

Agree with this, but must say that it was their right to do so. No problems with either of them and thank them for their time. Dont understand why they are treated as absolute legends whilst our Manager, one of the Greatest Gers of all time is hounded as a villain.

He is a shit manager IMO and the board should replace him, but until they do, he is perfectly correct to stay in post.

So if the 'traitors' had transferred over, but had no bids, would they have been bad guys too? Apparently not as shown by the worshipping of Goian and Boca. Boca and Goian didnt take any form of paycut, but Ally is the bad guy.

People on here just hate Ally for some reason. They demand proof when talk of doubts of the board come up, but they are more than willing to condemn and vilify one of the greatest Rangers of all time based on a rumour. A rumour on a paycut that was completely voluntary to boot.

Couldnt make this shit up.

Blue Tims is a phrase that gets banded about here allot. Think some people really need to look at themselves and wonder if this phrase doesnt fit pretty well with their own attitudes.

Often from the very blinkered who defend the indefensible on the boardroom forum.

Motives questionable.

Rangers will restore Ally McCoist's wages to their original level if he leads the Ibrox club back to the top flight

THE Gers boss has agreed to take a huge pay cut - but with the understanding his salary will be restored.

McCoist.jpg Ally McCoist has already agreed to a substantial pay cut

ALLY McCOIST’s Ibrox wage will return to where it was when he takes Rangers back to where they started.

The manager has agreed a huge cut – but with a built-in understanding that his salary will be restored to its original level when McCoist takes the team back to the top flight.

He said: “It’s important to be able to look in the mirror. I have to be comfortable with what I’m earning and that’s why I agreed to a pay cut.

“But it is the case that my wage goes back to where it was when we’re back in the top league.”

McCoist also denied being put out by the details of his £825,000 wage being made public in the club’s accounts last week.

He said: “I wouldn’t say I was annoyed or surprised. Although I think it’s the first time it has ever happened.

“Will I seek an explanation for what happened? No.

“Was my salary published to deflect attention away from anything else?

“You’d have to ask others about that.”