They tried to take our Club away from us.

OlegKuznetsov

This is a football forum so people tend to create an artificial linkage in regard to the importance this had in their voting choice. I think the vast majority of the 2m 'no' voters will have done so because it was the only logical and sensible choice on offer.

I think there were 2 logical and sensible offers - of which my opinion differed from yours

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linking the two together - kinda warped and I thought more of you than that.

Mis-management nearly cost us our club - our Country is still intact - and the Union of our countries with 3 others is still intact - the UK is not a country but a Union of Countries and remains so.

I think you'll find your country is now split like never before

I think you'll find your country is now split like never before

I think 'my' country is mature enough to handle a democratic debate and those who voted 'yes' will now on and see if promises made are delivered upon. What is 'your' country - could it handle such a debate on a mature manner?

It's kind of ironic that the jubilation of the NO vote on here is put down to a Unionist response. Well all you NO voters give yourself a huge pat on the back for backing the same outcome as many tims including their ex chairman Reid!!

Strange bedfellows indeed and the moronic behaviour of some so called bears in Glasgow is so embarrassing and does not have a place in modern society.

I thought that that paranoia was the sole property of the mob from the East end but reading the stuff on here makes me despair and worry about not only catching up on them but overtaking the dicks.

People are entitled to an opinion and if they thought that an Independent Scotland would lead to a better future then they are entitled to follow that path.

That being said I don't expect anything other than abuse for posting this which will confirm exactly what I am saying.

Rangers will still be Rangers no matter what and that is a fact whether it was a YES or a NO vote.

I'm a very proud No voter m8 but i respect your right to a yes vote.Fact is that no way could i give up the union for so many gambles and lies.Not wishing to get into a debate because the votes have been counted and i know you'll be thinking every politician tells lies but if Salmond was going to get my vote he had to be trusted and his proven lies over EU entry lost him all credibility in my opinion.There are no losers here because the referendum will bring more power to the people throughout GB and the independance dream is still alive for those who are anti union.

I think 'my' country is mature enough to handle a democratic debate and those who voted 'yes' will now on and see if promises made are delivered upon. What is 'your' country - could it handle such a debate on a mature manner?

Seemed to be a very democratic debate in George Square the other night. Do you think Scotland is not divided now?

And to answer your question - I think my country would have a mature debate and vote to go it alone. At least we know whaf currency we would have

Seemed to be a very democratic debate in George Square the other night. Do you think Scotland is not divided now?

And to answer your question - I think my country would have a mature debate and vote to go it alone. At least we know whaf currency we would have

And your vountry is?

.. A few wee needs in George Square hardly represents a 'divided' nation - it show a few wee neds that have no idea what mature means

I'm a very proud No voter m8 but i respect your right to a yes vote.Fact is that no way could i give up the union for so many gambles and lies.Not wishing to get into a debate because the votes have been counted and i know you'll be thinking every politician tells lies but if Salmond was going to get my vote he had to be trusted and his proven lies over EU entry lost him all credibility in my opinion.There are no losers here because the referendum will bring more power to the people throughout GB and the independance dream is still alive for those who are anti union.

It is all about opinions and we all should respect each others. The promises made by the politicians have lasted about 5 minutes and the whole situation will end up a complete mess and Scotland will suffer due to indecision. On here we see so much vile aimed at people who thought yes might be a better way ahead (thankfully not from you) and the paranoia is on a par with the minks across the city.

So for all those who claim YES was a republican movement consider this

One of Scotland's richest men and a bear Jim McColl was a YES voter

One of Scotland's biggest Tim's the despised John Reid was a NO voter

Also under the Union we were truly shafted and almost made extinct by HMRC so how could that possibly be worse in an independent Scotland?

It is all about opinions and we all should respect each others. The promises made by the politicians have lasted about 5 minutes and the whole situation will end up a complete mess and Scotland will suffer due to indecision. On here we see so much vile aimed at people who thought yes might be a better way ahead (thankfully not from you) and the paranoia is on a par with the minks across the city.

So for all those who claim YES was a republican movement consider this

One of Scotland's richest men and a bear Jim McColl was a YES voter

One of Scotland's biggest Tim's the despised John Reid was a NO voter

Also under the Union we were truly shafted and almost made extinct by HMRC so how could that possibly be worse in an independent Scotland?

Refreshing how many politicians from catholic backgrounds gave full support to the union but i'm sure in most cases it was their devotion to labour which came first.Would have been great if the referendum was a victory for democracy but unfortunately religion played a large part in the outcome and it can't be ignored that the only large votes for yes came from Dundee and Glasgow which have a large Catholic populations.

Refreshing how many politicians from catholic backgrounds gave full support to the union but i'm sure in most cases it was their devotion to labour which came first.Would have been great if the referendum was a victory for democracy but unfortunately religion played a large part in the outcome and it can't be ignored that the only large votes for yes came from Dundee and Glasgow which have a large Catholic populations.

This. Glasgow Provan which includes quaint little areas such as Garngad, Calton and such like provided a resounding yes vote. It is of course in normal elections a safe Labour Seat at both council and government level. Make no mistake that a Yes vote would have been the signal of attack on all traditions attributed to Rangers and the Unionism in this country. Anyone who thinks differently is either extremely naive or deluded. It was also interesting to fund out that our chief enemy of bbc radio, the only and only Stewart Cosgrove, was heavily involved in the Yes campaign in a Provan. Says it all really.

I appeal to any bear who is a fellow Glaswegian to think long and hard at the next council elections in Glasgow. A Labour vote is a vote for the enemy of our proud heritage and traditions plus another green light for more state aid for you know who.