They tried to take our Club away from us.

OlegKuznetsov

Oleg, you sum up the feelings of this old Unionist Bear from Northern Ireland.

Like thousands of others I would have been gutted if the Yes campaign had won.

Travelling over to watch the Gers in a 'foreign ' country would be heart breaking.

Well done and thank you to all Bears who voted No.

The Glasgow result makes it more understandable how the council have been able to feel they could indulge in illegal and favourable land deals etc to the rebel club in the East.

Hopefully the efforts of all the different Bears who have been exposing all these scams will bear fruit and questions will be asked by the mainstream media - especially after the treatment meeted out to many reporters who dared to question the Yes campaigners.

United we stand!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oleg, you sum up the feelings of this old Unionist Bear from Northern Ireland.

Like thousands of others I would have been gutted if the Yes campaign had won.

Travelling over to watch the Gers in a 'foreign ' country would be heart breaking.

Well done and thank you to all Bears who voted No.

The Glasgow result makes it more understandable how the council have been able to feel they could indulge in illegal and favourable land deals etc to the rebel club in the East.

Hopefully the efforts of all the different Bears who have been exposing all these scams will bear fruit and questions will be asked by the mainstream media - especially after the treatment meeted out to many reporters who dared to question the Yes campaigners.

United we stand!

Cheers, mate!

I'm glad it spoke to you. (tu)

Recognise the linkage you make of club and country, Oleg.

Over the last few weeks, I've been totally dismayed by the high risks that a significant number of normally sensible people have been willing to take with the futures of the club and country I love. High risk choices with only a marginal upside at best IMO. Even worse that these campaigns have gained popular support despite their promoters choosing to be less than frank, even mislead, in order to win people to their views.

Yesterday, to my great relief, the silent majority saw through the scam arguments put forward on the future of our country and rejected them. I can only hope similar happens soon on the club front before lasting damage is done.

Linking the two together - kinda warped and I thought more of you than that.

Mis-management nearly cost us our club - our Country is still intact - and the Union of our countries with 3 others is still intact - the UK is not a country but a Union of Countries and remains so.

warpped says the boardattention whore.

Sad little man

It's kind of ironic that the jubilation of the NO vote on here is put down to a Unionist response. Well all you NO voters give yourself a huge pat on the back for backing the same outcome as many tims including their ex chairman Reid!!

Strange bedfellows indeed and the moronic behaviour of some so called bears in Glasgow is so embarrassing and does not have a place in modern society.

I thought that that paranoia was the sole property of the mob from the East end but reading the stuff on here makes me despair and worry about not only catching up on them but overtaking the dicks.

People are entitled to an opinion and if they thought that an Independent Scotland would lead to a better future then they are entitled to follow that path.

That being said I don't expect anything other than abuse for posting this which will confirm exactly what I am saying.

Rangers will still be Rangers no matter what and that is a fact whether it was a YES or a NO vote.

It's kind of ironic that the jubilation of the NO vote on here is put down to a Unionist response. Well all you NO voters give yourself a huge pat on the back for backing the same outcome as many tims including their ex chairman Reid!!

Strange bedfellows indeed and the moronic behaviour of some so called bears in Glasgow is so embarrassing and does not have a place in modern society.

I thought that that paranoia was the sole property of the mob from the East end but reading the stuff on here makes me despair and worry about not only catching up on them but overtaking the dicks.

People are entitled to an opinion and if they thought that an Independent Scotland would lead to a better future then they are entitled to follow that path.

That being said I don't expect anything other than abuse for posting this which will confirm exactly what I am saying.

Rangers will still be Rangers no matter what and that is a fact whether it was a YES or a NO vote.

:p20:

Ach I may be a sad little man - then again I'm not the one using personal insults!

Ihave no idea of your thinking.Why you would vote yes is beyond me.A yes vote would have been no good at all for the Rangers.Cant see a positive at all if the yes vote got up.Being an expat wee were gutted that we could not vote.Yet 16 and 17 year olds were allowed.Mr Salmond at his best there.Take that into consideration ,the margin would have been much larger.As i said cant fathom any Rangers Supporter voting yes.Perhaps you can enlighten me why this would have been good for our club to break away from the union in these turbulant times my club is going through. i cant think of one..

Ihave no idea of your thinking.Why you would vote yes is beyond me.A yes vote would have been no good at all for the Rangers.Cant see a positive at all if the yes vote got up.Being an expat wee were gutted that we could not vote.Yet 16 and 17 year olds were allowed.Mr Salmond at his best there.Take that into consideration ,the margin would have been much larger.As i said cant fathom any Rangers Supporter voting yes.Perhaps you can enlighten me why this would have been good for our club to break away from the union in these turbulant times my club is going through. i cant think of one..

I voted yes because I think that was best for Scotland - what I did not do was base that decision on which team I supported which is an absolute irrelevance to the debate - it makes me laugh that anyone would vote yes or no based on supporting a football team.

I voted yes because I think that was best for Scotland - what I did not do was base that decision on which team I supported which is an absolute irrelevance to the debate - it makes me laugh that anyone would vote yes or no based on supporting a football team.

Fair enough and more power to you and yours . .Respect your reply.Not my way of thinking.Cant see the yes vote doing any favours for Rangers.

I voted No, but I respect yours and anyone else's right to use their vote as they see fit.

This is a football forum so people tend to create an artificial linkage in regard to the importance this had in their voting choice. I think the vast majority of the 2m 'no' voters will have done so because it was the only logical and sensible choice on offer.

Fair enough and more power to you and yours . .Respect your reply.Not my way of thinking.Cant see the yes vote doing any favours for Rangers.

I doubt the fate of any football team is or was high on anyone's agenda so I think that point is kinda mute!