Standards at Ibrox are not being met

Bothwellbear

Like a broken record who choses to ignore what people have said regarding this article, once again you just seem to be on a mission of trolling this forum.

Yep I've notice the accusations of trolling - such a shame that you stoop to that level tho' as I thought you had more about you than that. Folk start calling you names I think when they either have weak arguments or feel uncomfortable at not being able to get concensus on opinion - it's a shame that haveing a forcibly stated contra opinion leads to these accusation but guess what - it don't change the fact that I ain't trolling or that I have the opinion Ally is a good manager and will make a great manager.

Bp9 no name calling from me just a simple thing I've noticed is you come across as an intelligent man but I think deep down you have been backed into a corner with the ally stuff. The 3 of them are shocking the coaching must be dire that is my and a lot of my pals opinion not 1 in support of them. There's no shame if you come out the corner and agree with most just a little bit.

Fuck sake

I started another about the wee boot and that got deleted as well. She's apparently been taking a bit of abuse on Twitter so now made her page private. Emailed Rangers last night so hopefully she's in today getting her P45!

Bp9 no name calling from me just a simple thing I've noticed is you come across as an intelligent man but I think deep down you have been backed into a corner with the ally stuff. The 3 of them are shocking the coaching must be dire that is my and a lot of my pals opinion not 1 in support of them. There's no shame if you come out the corner and agree with most just a little bit.

It's only a couple of weeks since every one was saying how good the team was playing - how well Boyd and Clark were doing as a pair - how the midfield was finally ticking - I look at the squad and Ally has strengthened it from last season - and like many I said he should be judged on the season and if we go up as champions then he deserves at least next season as well - so that's what I intend to do - judge him on the seasons performance and not 25% into it - but some just can't help but panic - and many of the thread starters are long time Ally haters who are loving pulling more people round - for me if the team / manager are having difficulties then it's time to rally round and help instead of moaning and whining and making it harder.

So I'm out of my corner already and down on points but I'm still fighting - who knows I may be right! :pipe:

I started another about the wee boot and that got deleted as well. She's apparently been taking a bit of abuse on Twitter so now made her page private. Emailed Rangers last night so hopefully she's in today getting her P45!

Why are the threads being deleted?

It's bad enough our club are trying to pull the wool over our eyes never mind the admin on here trying to keep it on the down low too.

Shocking IMO.

Why are the threads being deleted?

It's bad enough our club are trying to pull the wool over our eyes never mind the admin on here trying to keep it on the down low too.

Shocking IMO.

Agreed!

Although what's even worse is that some people on here are actually defending her saying there is no proof.

She had countless photos of trips to the San Ghiro, pictures of Sugar Puff teeth, postings of this is Paradise blah, blah, blah. Postings of shamrocks and four leaf clovers etc!

Aye I can see how it's in doubt!

Can see me boycotting the fucking Rangers website now ha ha

The inevitable knee-jerk reaction saw McCoist once again come under attack, as he has, and will, every time points are dropped this season.

This is what winds me up the most about all these articles. Winning two leagues against amateurs, with the 2nd highest wage bill in Scotland, while losing every game against anything half resembling an actual football team isn't exactly a knee jerk reaction.

Yep I've notice the accusations of trolling - such a shame that you stoop to that level tho' as I thought you had more about you than that. Folk start calling you names I think when they either have weak arguments or feel uncomfortable at not being able to get concensus on opinion - it's a shame that haveing a forcibly stated contra opinion leads to these accusation but guess what - it don't change the fact that I ain't trolling or that I have the opinion Ally is a good manager and will make a great manager.

You're constantly posting about the Michael Stewart article as if it's the only thing people will listen to and everyones a fan of the guy. Time and time again you've been replied to about that article with people explaining their stance but yet you're still posting the same stuff. It's either ignorance or trolling, or at the very least that is how it comes across.

As for the rest, that's your opinion, im not going to go out my way to change it or waste my time calling you names.

Ally can't motivate; can't manage; can't make tactical adjustments; can't play players in their correct positions; can't communicate to players; can't change tactics when we are losing; can't drop players who are under-performing; cant see Boyd is a useless lump of lard.

Other than that he is a nice guy :D

Ok fair enough - I look at a few of the games where we have played really well this season - we dropped points to hearts in a game where I thought we were the better team - and we had a shocker against Hibs - that happens - but based on some of the football we have played, the fact that Ally hooked Perlata ( who had played a couple of decent games but had a shocker on Monday) then it's far to early ( for me) to start panicking about the league - which has a long way to go.

It is all about opinions BP9, I was so pleased when Ally got the managers job my wife and I wrote him a wee letter saying so. Back came a nice reply obviously from his secretary but signed by the man himself.

So as you can see I have been a fan of Ally for a long time, mainly during his playing years, so it has not been easy to come to the opinion that he is not a good manager and never will become one.

If by some miracle Ally becomes a managerial success I will be the first to admit I was wrong, but I just cannot see it. :(

Anyway I will a now go and check if you have been keeping up with the thread bumping. :thumbup: