26 Shots!

Redwhiteandblue

Yes, it would be far more positive for Rangers if we didn't have strikers scoring goals.

A striker coming on as a sub for us and scoring 2 goals is not a downside, it is never a downside, it is the exact opposite of a downside.

That may be correct, and I'm sure it is, but it still doesn't make the 2nd sentence bizzarre. It was his opinion. Many of your posts are bizzarre to me but its my opinion.

Because I don't think Clark should've been dropped for this game, plus I think he's much better than Daly. Dalys double has probably pushed Clark down to 4th choice.

Clark wasn't dropped because of Daly, he was dropped to bring Miller in. Can't believe that a striker scoring 2 from sub's bench can be criticised <cr>

That may be correct, and I'm sure it is, but it still doesn't make the 2nd sentence bizzarre. It was his opinion. Many of your posts are bizzarre to me but its my opinion.

Suggesting a striker playing for Rangers scoring 2 goals as being a bad thing is not just an opinion, it is bizarre.

I don't agree that Daly scoring 2 goals is a downside, but I do see your point. Maybe you could've been more specific in saying that it's a downside from Clark's point of view. I also think that we were not perfect on Saturday and showed signs of too much nervousness at times, which could easily turn into longer periods if we play against a team that decides to have a go at us and are good enough to put the ball in the net. On Saturday, we were successful at putting the ball in the net, that could change though and I hope Ally sticks to his using his subs to change the game if certain individuals don't measure up.

So 26 shots is a positive, but the fact that two in particular actually went in, is a negative? Interesting logic.

Still shaky at the back and the Raith goalie was a disaster.

I'll hold off before booking my cup final flights. (By the way, that's any cup final. No guarantees with our current staff).