• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Clippers get the Spurs in the 1st round of the playoffs :anguish:

Thunder got..... nobody :lol:

Clips v spurs is the match of the first round by a distance. It could be epic. The spurs are probably slight favourites imo but the clippers really need to take advantage of home court if they are to progress. Really hope the bulls can gave a deep run also, if drose stays fit and noah can get back to a good level of minutes and performance I'm confident they can.

Clips v spurs is the match of the first round by a distance. It could be epic. The spurs are probably slight favourites imo but the clippers really need to take advantage of home court if they are to progress. Really hope the bulls can gave a deep run also, if drose stays fit and noah can get back to a good level of minutes and performance I'm confident they can.

If any 1 of the Clippers starting 5 or Jamal Crawford get injured they're fucked. They have absolutely no depth.

They split the season series 2-2 and the Clippers just won 14 of their last 15 games and the Spurs 14 of their last 16. Games should be amazing unless Popovic decides to go with his "Hack-A-Shaq" tactic on DeAndre Jordan.

If any 1 of the Clippers starting 5 or Jamal Crawford get injured they're fucked. They have absolutely no depth.

They split the season series 2-2 and the Clippers just won 14 of their last 15 games and the Spurs 14 of their last 16. Games should be amazing unless Popovic decides to go with his "Hack-A-Shaq" tactic on DeAndre Jordan.

Is Crawford not just returning from an injury? They certainly don't have the depth of some of the other fancied teams but there starting 5 plus Crawford are as talented as you get imo. Plus they have a coach with championship pedigree. I'd hate to see Jordan constantly put to the foul line but if that's what it takes to win you can bet that's what pop will do. Should be a cracking series either way.

Is Crawford not just returning from an injury? They certainly don't have the depth of some of the other fancied teams but there starting 5 plus Crawford are as talented as you get imo. Plus they have a coach with championship pedigree. I'd hate to see Jordan constantly put to the foul line but if that's what it takes to win you can bet that's what pop will do. Should be a cracking series either way.

Yep, Crawford missed over a month I think and was only back for the final 3 or 4 games . An upgrade at small forward over Matt Barnes and they have the best starting line-up and Sixth Man in the league imo. Pop's done it to Jordan in the regular season never mind the playoffs so it's a certainty :lol: To be fair, until the NBA change the rule he has every right to do it. Shooting 40% from the line is embarrassing.