Nicky Law

simon

The player on topic should adopt the same attitude as wee Airdy.

He might not be the most skillful bit his attitude to playing for Rangers cannot be faulted really.

He would improve if given the correct coaching.

Laws attitude sucks and I expected more from him too.

He has been a let down imo.

Airds been just as poor, Airds problem is he needs to learn a few tricks to beat a man as when he's up against someone as fast as him he struggles badly.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is an absolute ghost, was going crazy at him on Tuesday night, he drifts around doing fuck all and pops up with the odd goal when we're already 2 or 3 up, passenger who is at Rangers to pick up a wage, bin him and play someone like Crawford instead

I have to wonder if the posters on here who think that Law cover for Black are actually sitting with a blindfold on? <cr>

Almost every single game, Black has to try and do the work of 2 men, and only the fact that Law pops up with the odd goal saves him from being even more heavily criticized.

I can take a poor player who gives his absolute all for the team, but I cannot abide ones like Law who undoubtedly has talent but has not one iota of interest in showing it for us.

I think Law would be far better playing in a three man midfield. He's a decent goal threat and he's actually quite good at arriving late in the box, but he's an absolute passenger in a two man midfield which you simply can't get away with when so many clubs who you come up against play three central midfielders.

At this moment I'd rather see Law dropped with MacLeod playing centrally even if it meant we had to put up with the inconsistency of somebody like Templeton on the wings instead. Although i'd never 'accept' players hiding at least players on the wing can drift in and out of games without it having the same negative effect that it does when it's a central player doing it.