Nicky Law

simon

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no, he plays well when he doesn't have to cover for Black and has scored some important and cracking goal.

drop Black and partner him with a decent midfielder and he looks a far better player.

I'd drop law put macloed in the middle with back,simples

Law goes missing far to much in nearly every game at least black seems to try

Anytime he plays in the same team as black he has an appallingly poor game. Why? He spends time covering for that useless fraud. It no surprise that when black is out of the side law plays better and the team performance is vastly improved...

I have personally backed Law to the hilt. But last night just confirmed how bad he actually is. None of these players right this moment would be anywhere near a Rangers shirt and it shows.

I think i seen Nicky law with the ball 3 times last night. Its a shame. I honestly rated him but the guys we have signed have been aged 30 or over or have been a shining light in any other poor team.

Personally I think he should get dropped sooner, rather than later. He hides for most of the game and makes a mess of what he attempts when he does get the ball.

Anyone else feel the same?

He is the guy in the team that irritates me most - as I am confident that he is a better player than he has shown this year . I disagree that he hides - but I do agree he has been less effectual than we know he can be. He has pace and abilty but I dont think he has adapted to playing under the pressure of being a Rangers player. Now that I have critisised him he will probably be our start player next game!

For all Blacks faults, he puts in a good shift. Always looking for the ball, never scared of putting a tackle in.

He hides from the game, he doesn't track back to help black, he runs into danger rather than away, he doesn't lift his head up, he doesn't add anything to Rangers, least Black tackles and pressures players and can ping a ball to each winger.

He hides from the game, he doesn't track back to help black, he runs into danger rather than away, he doesn't lift his head up, he doesn't add anything to Rangers, least Black tackles and pressures players and can ping a ball to each winger.

Don't think I've ever seen a player work harder to stay off the ball in my life.

He seems a better player when pushed up just behind the strikers yet Alastair insists in him dropping into deep midfield. We're not getting the best out of him but like a few others he didn't suddenly become a bad player.

Attitude -- should be getting some 'motivation' from the dugout.

He seems a better player when pushed up just behind the strikers yet Alastair insists in him dropping into deep midfield. We're not getting the best out of him but like a few others he didn't suddenly become a bad player.

Attitude -- should be getting some 'motivation' from the dugout.

motivation? the manager and the captain give none and seeing as Boyds not scoring clear cut chances, his heads went down instead of lambasting the shite service he gets.

The only time there is "motivation" is when Millers getting the others told - long may he continue in our side.

I think he is a lazy wanker that fucks up most of what he tries to do, he has scored some goals but then again so has black who is also shite. We dont have much in the way of cover for lazy wankers though.

He hides during games yet people give Black the shit. I for one rate Ian Black ahead of Law by a long way

Blacks miles ahead even when not playing well he still puts in the effort. What i find with Law is he's always two yards away from every man he's marking and they just play round him.

Agree, as unit we always looked the better side despite playing a bit below par,

I think Aird was a bit out of his depth last night which isn't anything to really be ashamed of but I really admire that he kept looking for the ball and trying his best. He hasn't got the talent of MacLeod but he's got a better attitude than most our team.

The player on topic should adopt the same attitude as wee Airdy.

He might not be the most skillful bit his attitude to playing for Rangers cannot be faulted really.

He would improve if given the correct coaching.

Laws attitude sucks and I expected more from him too.

He has been a let down imo.