Disgraceful from Law yesterday

BEE

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fans don't own the players, if you are a customer in Tesco you pay the check out girls wages that doesn't mean you can demand a lap dance from her.

Pretty shite analogy tbh.

Checkout girls don't earn thousands of pounds a week while we need to work 5+ days a week just so we can afford to go watch them pretend to scan shopping.

Pretty shite analogy tbh.

Checkout girls don't earn thousands of pounds a week while we need to work 5+ days a week just so we can afford to go watch them pretend to scan shopping.

Sorry, my analogies can only be as good as the original point, which was bollocks. So, is it the amount of money he makes, of the industry he is in? Or do you want to stick with 'we pay his wages' which was the guy's original point?

Sorry, my analogies can only be as good as the original point, which was bollocks. So, is it the amount of money he makes, of the industry he is in? Or do you want to stick with 'we pay his wages'?

The amount of money he makes in relation to what he does to earn it is what folk like myself are pissed off with. He is a charlatan.

Sorry, my analogies can only be as good as the original point, which was bollocks. So, is it the amount of money he makes, of the industry he is in? Or do you want to stick with 'we pay his wages' which was the guy's original point?

He earns obscene money. He's awful at his job. He works in an industry where getting abuse from spectators is part and parcel of the job, yet the vast majority of players manage not to react ever. He's wearing his work uniform, and representing Rangers Football Club. He's being paid to be there, the guys in the stand have paid to be there. I think those are all valid reasons why he's out of order.

Whether you think the fan deserved it is immaterial.

Law is paid very well to not only kick a ball around a park but also to be a positive role model for our club.

He is in with the big boys now, If he cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.