Repeated Circle- Ally Fans

JamieG54

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's an interesting opinion. What makes you say that, you know, other than you fuming that I want the failure out ?

You want Barca Hearts to fucking destroy us you fucking turncoat, You would rather hate Ally, The Rangers & abuse the players rather than support. Worst cunt of fan.

Here's an example of one of the trolls I was referring to.

I'm hoping we pump Hearts on their patch and Ally gets sacked right after the game, or even at half time if we're up enough so that they can't come back.

(tu)

I don't even think he needs to be there for kick off, it's not like he does anything after the team selection anyway.

The majority of the football under watty was pretty poor but successful

I actually think some of the football we played under Walter was underrated at times. There were a few occasions we actually looked very impressive.

Even when we pump teams occasionally under McCoist its back to the walls with us taking our shots on target.

That's an interesting opinion. What makes you say that, you know, other than you fuming that I want the failure out ?

I'm not fuming at all. I see people like you as so blinkered and stuck in the past that you've no real concept of what the club has been through over the last three years or the effects it's had on the club off and especially on the park, and are totally incapable of putting that into any sort of real context.

You have to laugh at these so called fans having a go at fans who support and want the team to do well with a legend at the helm.

The highlighted part is the key to the "Ally blindness" syndrome which afflicts a percentage of our support.. If it was anyone else responsible for the utter mince we watch they would be gone without a murmur but because it is McCoist some would put up with anything. It matters not a jot to them that fans are staying away and that the football is invariably awful as long as "the legend" is still in charge. The rest of us put Rangers FC before any man, legend or not.

What the fuck is a turncoant ? What is it they actually taught you at Holy Cross ?

Tell you what i did learn at school...Smart arse cunts like you got dealt with...But you just keep up your hiding behind your keyboard telling us all were Tims...One day it will bite you back on the arse.

Enjoy the Hearts game ya fud...You'l be greeting all night when we pump them!

Tell you what i did learn at school...Smart arse cunts like you got dealt with...But you just keep up your hiding behind your keyboard telling us all were Tims...One day it will bite you back on the arse.

:clap:

I'm not fuming at all. I see people like you as so blinkered and stuck in the past that you've no real concept of what the club has been through over the last three years or the effects it's had on the club off and especially on the park, and are totally incapable of putting that into any sort of real context.

This is exactly, in every way, how I'd describe someone that wants that man to stay in his position.

Quite funny actually.

The highlighted part is the key to the "Ally blindness" syndrome which afflicts a percentage of our support.. If it was anyone else responsible for the utter mince we watch they would be gone without a murmur but because it is McCoist some would put up with anything. It matters not a jot to them that fans are staying away and that the football is invariably awful as long as "the legend" is still in charge. The rest of us put Rangers FC before any man, legend or not.

Contradiction there...

If you put Rangers first, why stay away?

You mentioned his arse and being dealt with too many times there to not be from a school with a name like Holy Cross.

I actually think some of the football we played under Walter was underrated at times. There were a few occasions we actually looked very impressive.

Even when we pump teams occasionally under McCoist its back to the walls with us taking our shots on target.

you just hit the nail on the head "the few times" watty was in charge for almost 12/13 seasons, yes

successful but the fitba was not out of this world, compared to wee dickies style it was mundane at best.

But in saying that I have watty up their as a legend for the success he delivered.

Oh, I see. Is this one of those "if I see you ya wee dick I'm gonnae kick yer cunt in" speeches like you gave me the last time ? :lol:

You're such a hard guy. Are you Graeme Souness ?

His fan's tend to be trolls, taigs or completely deluded. Sometimes all 3. They don't particularly care about what's actually best or Rangers.

I'm a fan of Ally McCoist. Always have been and always will be.

As for him being the right person to manage Rangers I'm unsure. But the fact remains he is our manager and I don't think its unreasonable to support him in the job for the foreseeable future.

As I've pointed out already in this thread this is a time we should all be behind the manager and the team. In 4 comps, results are improving, big games coming up.

In my opinion, calling other Bears trolls for backing Ally is hypocritical and unacceptable.

I'm a fan of Ally McCoist. Always have been and always will be.

As for him being the right person to manage Rangers I'm unsure. But the fact remains he is our manager and I don't think its unreasonable to support him in the job for the foreseeable future.

As I've pointed out already in this thread this is a time we should all be behind the manager and the team. In 4 comps, results are improving, big games coming up.

In my opinion, calling other Bears trolls for backing Ally is hypocritical and unacceptable.

Agree with all of that.

What do you call those that start threads like this? They're trolls too surely?

Oh, I see. Is this one of those "if I see you ya wee dick I'm gonnae kick yer cunt in" speeches like you gave me the last time ? :lol:

You're such a hard guy. Are you Graeme Souness ?

Jesus Christ, don't be mentioning the possibility of guys being hard when quinty is in the thread