Repeated Circle- Ally Fans

JamieG54

Over the 50+ years I have been watching Rangers the football has not often been free flowing The best in my opinion was under Dick Advocat . However the worst I have seen is the football we see at the moment closely followed by the football under John Greig. However I feel Ally is not a top class manager and a better manager would have done a lot better with our resources. However I hope when Ally takes us up this season he steps down then having got us back to the top flight

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Like a bad smell, when the club is doing well, the usual suspects come on the board with the Ally oot threads.

Pathetic.Are you talking about the 90% that want him out in here or the small pathetic 10% who probably wouldn't Ally gone if we lost every game till the end of the season .

You're like a broken record Jamie.

The reality is nothing will change within the management team simply because you think McCoist is a shit manager and create another Ally oot thread.

Our opinion as fans currently means nothing.

Time to let it go.

yeah your right .the majority all want him out but fuck it .We are playing football that would get the game stopped but the majority ,let's just shut up and say super Ally .

Why do you think we will win it? We can't beat many teams in crunch games in the league eg Hearts Hibs this season.

Just a feeling but I wouldn't bank on it .You are like a broken record Jamie but I can't disagree with your posts .He is fucking useless and the mere thought of being our Manager depresses the fuck out of me .

Today came as no real surprise if you'd actually watched the performances in our winning run, only one or two of the games were actually any good.

Yet we had people on here going on about how we'd pump Hearts and acting like everything was now alright. Still amazes me the amount of idiots that there are in our support.

Nah, some seem to be anti-Ally no matter what though.

Defend the Raith Rovers defeat and then a karaoke and come back to me. I would have roasted their arses over a fire but nah let's have a party.

If people cannot see the bad in the manager it is themselves the need to look at not questioning others.

PS: you can use the undefeated last season all you want, it was in the lower leagues of Scotland, I would expect that as a minimum. A Ramsden would not have been too much to expect for the money spent.

Defend the Raith Rovers defeat and then a karaoke and come back to me. I would have roasted their arses over a fire but nah let's have a party.

If people cannot see the bad in the manager it is themselves the need to look at not questioning others.

PS: you can use the undefeated last season all you want, it was in the lower leagues of Scotland, I would expect that as a minimum. A Ramsden would not have been too much to expect for the money spent.

Slag off the previous 7 games, 20 goals for and one conceded and then come back to me. Or are we just gonna be selective forever?

Slag off the previous 7 games, 20 goals for and one conceded and then come back to me. Or are we just gonna be selective forever?

I appreciate what you're saying, but you can't be happy with those seven wins? The Dumbarton games in particular where woeful. A professional outfit, like hearts, will win games consistently, as will rangers, the difference is they've earned their wins, they've the foresight to work on play styles and it shows. Our wins are scrappy, with no direction or fight.

The third division was actually ally's best I reckon, McKay, Macleod and temps where real shining lights, it was a delight turning up and seeing the basis of a front line/midfield beginning to flourish. A young hungry midfield. Now he's punted one on loan and refuses to play the other consistently, Macleod, to ally's credit, has kept his place.

The fans would be still in the 35-40k numbers if we had a front three of Temps - Clark or Daly - McKay. With Macleod in a central midfield 3. Bleeding in other youngsters like Gasparatto along the way. Picking up young lads like Robertson... Yet here we are, signing fosters, smiths, Boyds, shiels etc of this world.

Edit - shiels isn't a bad player to be fair. But it's a pointless signing if we don't play the cunt

- two execellent signings in his entire time as manager - Aluko and Wallace - the rest mediocre or shite

- knocked out of every cup competiton we've entered including two European completions - all in all around 13-14 chances for silverware.

- the worst brand of football I've seen under any Rangers manager

- tactically inept

- Jig - just about sums up Ally's approach to team selection

- 6 points behind hearts

- 2nd highest wage bill in Scotland

- one of the highest paid coaching teams in Britain

If you think that the record you've quoted justifies any of the above you need a wake up call.

The worst Rangers manager we've ever had and close to being one of the worst football managers there is in football.

Seems to me that we keep going through the same routine with Ally and his supporters. The script usually looks like.....

- Give Ally a chance he's getting results. Ignoring the shite football 90% of the time

- We crumble against our biggest rivals in the league/cup exit/humiliation eg Raith or QOS or any other defeat in the cups

- People start to want Ally out. Even his true fans start to turn against him....except BP.

- We then win a few games against part timers papering over the cracks despite the football still being pretty poor

- Allys fan boys are back on side saying give him a chance.

Repeat......repeat......repeat.

If that continues then we won't get anywhere. People need to see the bigger picture.

We will lose to Hearts away and it will be back to normal. Then Ally will win against Raith and Alloa and people will think it's great again.

Wake up

And how many threads in this topic have you started - oh let's say - in the last 48 hours?

Repeat stab repeat stab seems to be your mantra

- two execellent signings in his entire time as manager - Aluko and Wallace - the rest mediocre or shite

- knocked out of every cup competiton we've entered including two European completions - all in all around 13-14 chances for silverware.

- the worst brand of football I've seen under any Rangers manager

- tactically inept

- Jig - just about sums up Ally's approach to team selection

- 6 points behind hearts

- 2nd highest wage bill in Scotland

- one of the highest paid coaching teams in Britain

If you think that the record you've quoted justifies any of the above you need a wake up call.

The worst Rangers manager we've ever had and close to being one of the worst football managers there is in football.

So, I'll put you in the selective camp then?