What a Game

Band of Brothers

Me and my Dad got our first season ticket for Eck's 1st full season in charge,the year we done the 50th and the treble.That day at Ibrox was unbelievable,will never forget the noise when Arteta scored that penalty :lol:

Last season was my first ST, couldn't go to many games before that because my dad worked on Saturdays. Yeah that arteta goal sends shivers down my spine whenever I see it.

I was at the Marseilles game as well with my (future) wife. It was amazing. I could only get tickets for the govan front, which was boring as fk back then. But that night it was jumping. The whole stadium was rocking. Always remember a Marseilles fan in the broomloan front near the govan. He must have banged a drum for 90 minutes solid. But like you say, the last 15 minutes, you couldn't hear a thing for the cheering & singing. Brilliant night. Best atmosphere outside an old firm game.

Lol. I'd forgotten all about that.

Yeah, I was in the same seat I've had to this day (well, shifted slightly after the blue seats were put in and the seating plan changed, but basically the same) in the Govan Rear with my mate. Can't remember why my dad wasn't there.

I grew up spoiled with games like this and is my fondest memory of CL nights.

These days and games shall soon be back and with being away for so long I canny wait.

That strip was our best for years imo and be hard to beat for some time yet.

Whats yer fav euro night and I know the old bears will say Barca as my Dad was there and has his scarf in a volt but apart from that?

Good old match analysis

Was indeed a great game and the first I remember where Gazza showed glimpses of his old self with the ball stuck to his feet and yellow shirts all over him.

23,that Advocaat's team was the first Rangers side I can really remember watching,really took nights like that for granted. On another note that Valencia team were superb the football they played was class.

FFS I'd been to a ECWC final, my first one, in Barca by the time I was 16....................................... :D European nights will be back, fear not.

v Bayern at Ibrox in '72

The final before the final against half the German national team that won the world cup just 2 years later.

The atmosphere that night was the best I have experienced in 50 years of following The Rangers, there was only ever going to be one winner that night.

:praise: :praise: :praise: Barcelona Bears, Willie Waddell, Jock Wallace :praise: :praise: :praise:

Last season was my first ST, couldn't go to many games before that because my dad worked on Saturdays. Yeah that arteta goal sends shivers down my spine whenever I see it.

go by yourself when he works :P my pals chucked it and Ive started going myself this season, I'm 20, first ST was 16