Time to get the Battle Fever On

Brian Fantana

Right now i don't care about the off field boardroom shite, nor do i care to discuss the ineptitude of our manager who seems bereft of tactics. We should all be pulling together as one right now, despite the factions in our support, we all have one common goal and that's to see us win the league and to do that we need to steamroll these Edinburgh bastards tomorrow.

All i care about now is the 11 men who will don the famous blue of Rangers tomorrow, getting tore into these jambo cunts and running riot on their home ground. A win should be the only acceptable outcome.

C'MON RANGERS, LET'S GET INTAE THESE FUCKING JAMBO BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

(tu)

Hoping temps dances round their back 4, goes back to dance round them again, rounds the keeper, toe blasts it home from 1 yard, net bulging, players going mental. Temps runs to Ian black and Lee Wallace who are dancing a merry get it right fucking up you celebratory jig in the centre circle whilst giving the finger to the entire ground. Game finishes 1-0 gers.

Fuck that, every player in that team can beat Hearts hand down if they play to their ability. They owe us a decent performance and tomorrow is the time to pay us back.

We're Rangers for fuck sake, we don't let the likes of Hearts take the upper hand, time they were slapped back down to their level.

If we are`nt at full pelt from the off tom, i predict a 2-2 draw...if however we show up and man-up from the off then its the Gers for me...2-1

Fuck that, every player in that team can beat Hearts hand down if they play to their ability. They owe us a decent performance and tomorrow is the time to pay us back.

We're Rangers for fuck sake, we don't let the likes of Hearts take the upper hand, time they were slapped back down to their level.

Totally agree, we need to win the mid-field battle to win the game.

Squad and management couldn't spell Battle Fever.

Don't agree, we've got Miller and Boyd back now and along with Jig they'll make sure the dressing room's right tomorrow for sure. Wallace, Black and Templeton if he plays will all show up. Recognise that hasn't been the case for all of the games, but it will be the case tomorrow. WATP.