My humble but HONEST opinion

Terry_Hurlock

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What history, this Rangers are only a few years old....the old Rangers won shit loads yes...this IS a new Rangers whether you, me or anyone else likes it.

You lost me there completely, reading the thread from front to back started having some sympathy for you, now you can fuck right off.

Just been on Hearts site and this thread has been mentioned already?

I'll take the praise from the guy 'The Futures Maroon'....which being honest I think is a good username, because how I feel right now (and being from Edin) I may change my team and become a Hearts fan as they look more likely to win shit that Rangers do in the coming years.

Change your team, off you go then.

Ok, so Rangers lost...the league still has a hell of a long way to go. All Rangers fans know that, and so do all Hearts fans.

The start of the game I though Rangers bossed it, not just up to the red card but even after that for a while.

The red card, as I have said elsewhere I didnt think it was at first but after seeing the replays I have no complaints. I also think Miller should have walked for (in my book) a worse tackle. Even Boyd was lucky with his reckless lunge.

Once down to ten men there was always only going to be one winner in this match, Hearts fitness was miles above Rangers...even with ten men, Ranger could have had 12 men on the park and I think Hearts would have overrun the game.

Far too much moaning, as if they deserved to get free kicks every time they got touched (Black espesically).

Again I though soft pen, although letter of the law...it was. Even Jambos I have spoke to have said it was soft.

Ally made some positive subs, sort of agree with not starting Boydy as he didnt deserve a start in my book.

As for Hearts, they struggled in the first half and 11 v 11 WOULD have been a different game. But without the spine of their team (Wilson, Bauaben & Sow) they showed they DO HAVE DEPTH to their squad? I have seen loads of comments about they dont have the squad, injuries/suspensions will hurt them.....didnt seem the case today did it? The seemed composed, confident, classy at times on the ball....

There is no way we will beat Hearts to the title, I dont care what anyone says....take the blue tinted glasses off, Rangers simply are not good enough.

Away to Hibs and QOTF coming up....more dropped points, and a play-off place should be jumped on at the moment?

Hearts deserved their win, and showed why they are unbeaten....true grit and bottle, something Rangers just dont have.

I would have the Hearts squad over the Rangers one any day.

We won't Win Promotion under Mcoist.

We will not win athe Play offs.

I'm convinced of this.

Changing teams is for Arseholes though.