Incoming! Naismith interview.

OlegKuznetsov

a players time could be cut short in one game, look some don't like Naismith but if most were in his shoes what would you

do go to the EPL or stay in the bottom of the scottish league, and don't say look what Jig done he was finish and wouldn't get in the luton town team.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a players time could be cut short in one game, look some don't like Naismith but if most were in his shoes what would you

do go to the EPL or stay in the bottom of the scottish league, and don't say look what Jig done he was finish and wouldn't get in the luton town team.

Not give that fucking God awful interview/statement, perhaps?

Therein lies the bulk of his cuntishness.

don't think he gives a fuck what people think about him on a forum do you :SPLbroken:

Nope.

It's how the media portray him as some whiter than white charitable gentleman with better morale’s than a saint. We are all the scum for not clapping our hands and praising him.

Well when a supposed boyhood fan of his dream club bolts out the cat flap when the club hit a bit of bother then comes out in an interview to tell you you’re clubs dead then he deserves all he gets from us.

A vile cretin of a footballer who’s day will come when his knees give way for good. I’ll raise a glass when that day comes along.

It's all down to the press conference for me. Had he said I didn't want to spend years in the lower divisions/the club told me they couldn't afford me/i couldn't risk my livelihood by signing on incase I didn't find a good club willing to pay a fee/ i didn't trust the new owners and made a hard decision with my family....any of that I wouldn't have liked but would have accepted in time. What he actually said was horrendous.

It's all down to the press conference for me. Had he said I didn't want to spend years in the lower divisions/the club told me they couldn't afford me/i couldn't risk my livelihood by signing on incase I didn't find a good club willing to pay a fee/ i didn't trust the new owners and made a hard decision with my family....any of that I wouldn't have liked but would have accepted in time. What he actually said was horrendous.

Agreed. Him and Whittaker are scumbags. Utter scumbags. Paid a fortune, playing infront of 50k fans every week, who adored Naismith at the time, winning trophies, playing in the champions league against the best players in the world.... And they walk away like the fans, the club and even the gaffer are due nothing for the loyalty we've shown them. Fuck them.

Fuck you Naismith you cunt (tu)