Incoming! Naismith interview.

OlegKuznetsov

He and his pals engineered moves away from the club when we were in a desperately situation.

Even if it was a reduced fee, that money still would've been a help.

Scumbags the lot of them!

These players were NOT for sale. Let me repeat that so it sinks in. We were NOT selling any of these players at the time. We were debt free, no need to sell.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally ive always thought the ones who left done us a favour leaving. They were all on 15-25 grand a week, and we werent guaranteed to sell them. We would've been back into administration again in a year i paying they wages in division 3.

On the other hand though, Naismith and Whittaker on STV made me sick. Some of his quotes were unforgivable.

thats a good point indeed..........nobody knew what was goin on. I think it is wize to look after yourself and yer family first. Look what happened to Sandaza for instance

What he did & said in that interview with his buddy Whittaker will stay with me forever.

He coulda stayed, & got us a fee for him, but he chose not to.

He chose to give a press conference, & dug himself into such a large whole, that he will never, ever be welcomed back to Ibrox.

I was gonna go to the Scotland game at Ibrox recently, just to booo the bastard, but the price of the tickets put me off.

Maybe he saw some old faces, when he was playing for Scotland, & they blanked him completely, which must be why he's given this interview. He thought that he'd be forgiven?

yer all so bitter on here. I like stevie naismith, done great for us, true gers fan, scotlands top player, talks well, down to earth. He done the right thing leaving and I dont grudge the way he done it. Think about it.....What difference would the transfer fee have done and more importantly.....WHO WOULD HAVE TROUSERED IT. Alot of the sheep on here forget these small points. We would have seen absolutely no benefit for him to command a transfer fee in our name.

Shut up

yer all so bitter on here. I like stevie naismith, done great for us, true gers fan, scotlands top player, talks well, down to earth. He done the right thing leaving and I dont grudge the way he done it. Think about it.....What difference would the transfer fee have done and more importantly.....WHO WOULD HAVE TROUSERED IT. Alot of the sheep on here forget these small points. We would have seen absolutely no benefit for him to command a transfer fee in our name.

Give over

Aye, after his quotes on the STV, i am very bitter. Not `so` bitter, VERY bitter

The wee cunt talks about being a Ranger all his life yet acted like the biggest tim you could meet when we needed him most.

He's worse than a taig, he's pure vermin.

I hope he's never allowed near Ibrox again.

Couldn't agree more.

If, even in his seventies, years down the line from now, George Bowie introduced him at half-time to conduct the rising stars draw, I would pitch invade and mount the cunt in absolute anger.

Who would have trousered it? Probably the same useless cunt that trousered most of the rest of it, McCoist.