Incoming! Naismith interview.

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe the amount of folk who still like him and would take him back. I hope all of you fuck off to Everton as well ya fucking arseholes.

Steven Naismith is a fucking wank. I'll be having a party when he pops his clogs or when his prawn cracker knees combust.

I have no sympathy with him or any of them at all.

The club was in one of it's darkest ever periods and our fans needed the so called real Rangers men to stand up, be counted and do right by us in what were uncertain times.

Don't get me wrong, nobody expected them to play in SD3, everybody knew we couldn't afford them in SD3 but they could and should have done whatever they could to make sure the club benefited from their departure in some way.

Instead we had the circus of a press conference and a player who we stood by talking about how Rangers were dead/didn't exist anymore and the rest of them following suit like a bunch of cowards seeing an opportunity to make sure any money from their moves went into their own pockets.

They proved themselves to be nothing more than greedy, mercenary bastards and I'll never have any time for any of them again.

:lol:

Don't care what anyone says...You are never a Rangers man in a million years.

I'm certainly sruggling with all the hate required to qualify as a Rangers Fan according to some on here - it seems if your not hate filled and critisising all current players, management, board and ex players then your somehow not a supporter!

I'm certainly sruggling with all the hate required to qualify as a Rangers Fan according to some on here - it seems if your not hate filled and critisising all current players, management, board and ex players then your somehow not a supporter!

When you care passionately about something, and you see that thing being ran poorly (Board), managed poorly (McCoist) or massively disrespected (Naismith) then that tends to provoke at least a smidgen of anger and disappointment.

If it weren't for the obvious evidence the contrary, I'd doubt you were even a real person - more like a posting robot set to 'blind positivity'.

The guys is vermin. Very quickly moves on form love of the club to "well you have to think of yourself".

Well you did you little scrote. You didn't think of the fans that supported you or the club that paid ofr all your medical treatment and rehab. You just looked out for yourself and there is no pplace for you within the Rangers support ever

When you care passionately about something, and you see that thing being ran poorly (Board), managed poorly (McCoist) or massively disrespected (Naismith) then that tends to provoke at least a smidgen of anger and disappointment.

If it weren't for the obvious evidence the contrary, I'd doubt you were even a real person - more like a posting robot set to 'blind positivity'.

I'm quite passionate but that ( for me) does not mean I need to hate with passion - nor does it mean I have to hate anyone who disappoints me - I am sure Naismith et al could have handled things better - but should I hate them for that - spew bile out in the Internet at them !? Or should I remain somewhat civilised and even handed and still support the team, back the manager, hope for some leadership in the board room and not hate every utterance of those who left us?

I'm quite passionate but that ( for me) does not mean I need to hate with passion - nor does it mean I have to hate anyone who disappoints me - I am sure Naismith et al could have handled things better - but should I hate them for that - spew bile out in the Internet at them !? Or should I remain somewhat civilised and even handed and still support the team, back the manager, hope for some leadership in the board room and not hate every utterance of those who left us?

How you display those feelings is up to you - I have always been a backer of McCoist (up until the RR cup final defeat - that was the game that finally swayed me) and always reserve my criticism in the context of his management ability (those hurling abusive names at him are embarrassing IMO).

Those who want McCoist gone do so because they believe he is detrimental to the progress of the team and to future success - there is a large amount of evidence for this. You, on the other hand, seem to think everything is fine all the time and yet provide no evidence to support this other than blind 'faith' (I've seen some of your posts on organised religion so i find this stance highly ironic) and the old hollier than thou adage of anyone that criticises him is 'surrendering' or 'giving up' and that 'supporters should support'.

You never acknowledge why people have problems or issues with the managers abilities, just tack it down to folk having a sense of 'priviledge', and never give justification for why you think the current set up is going to be successful in the short-mid term (other than your usual rhetoric, stated above).

We are all entitled to our opinion ( although going by some of the rhetoric expressed when one has a non mainstream opinion on here it makes me think that not every one agrees that we are all entitled to our own opinion)

He stabbed every Rangers fan in the back when he did that press conference in 2012 the fact that this doesn't really include you, I can see your point of view.

How you display those feelings is up to you - I have always been a backer of McCoist (up until the RR cup final defeat - that was the game that finally swayed me) and always reserve my criticism in the context of his management ability (those hurling abusive names at him are embarrassing IMO).

Those who want McCoist gone do so because they believe he is detrimental to the progress of the team and to future success - there is a large amount of evidence for this. You, on the other hand, seem to think everything is fine all the time and yet provide no evidence to support this other than blind 'faith' (I've seen some of your posts on organised religion so i find this stance highly ironic) and the old hollier than thou adage of anyone that criticises him is 'surrendering' or 'giving up' and that 'supporters should support'.

You never acknowledge why people have problems or issues with the managers abilities, just tack it down to folk having a sense of 'priviledge', and never give justification for why you think the current set up is going to be successful in the short-mid term (other than your usual rhetoric, stated above).

If you have really read my posts - you will have seen why I back him as manager but it was becoming like the film Groundhog Day the same posters posting the same replies to my repeated assertions - so I did my bit to break the cycle

Btw do you think supporters shouldn't support? As you seem to be critical of my stance if supporting?

If you have really read my posts - you will have seen why I back him as manager but it was becoming like the film Groundhog Day the same posters posting the same replies to my repeated assertions - so I did my bit to break the cycle

Btw do you think supporters shouldn't support? As you seem to be critical of my stance if supporting?

The principle of your type of support reminds me of tens of thousands of Allied troops being led to the slaughter at Gallipoli by an incompetent namely, General Sir Ian Hamilton. A favoured man of the establishment. Kitchiner's (Watty's) man. The campaign lasted 10 months, a cluster fuck from beginning to end, but he was the favoured son, he'll turn it around.

Now by your logic that appears to be ok, in spite of all the evidence, the caualtiies and his incompetence in lack of strategic and tactical nous, you have have to stick by the General, because that's what you do, so fuck the troops. 187,000 casualties. BTW, the infamous General returned home to Blighty alive. Good for him eh?! A royal commission ensued, the government folded and a coalition was formed. Churchill demoted and Hamilton road off into the sunset with his pension.

Your logic is rather blinded if not insane!

I have no sympathy with him or any of them at all.

The club was in one of it's darkest ever periods and our fans needed the so called real Rangers men to stand up, be counted and do right by us in what were uncertain times.

Don't get me wrong, nobody expected them to play in SD3, everybody knew we couldn't afford them in SD3 but they could and should have done whatever they could to make sure the club benefited from their departure in some way.

Instead we had the circus of a press conference and a player who we stood by talking about how Rangers were dead/didn't exist anymore and the rest of them following suit like a bunch of cowards seeing an opportunity to make sure any money from their moves went into their own pockets.

They proved themselves to be nothing more than greedy, mercenary bastards and I'll never have any time for any of them again.

The club was NOT looking to get rid of McGregor, Nai(baws), etc. Green wouldve kept them. We wouldve sunk back into admin in 6 months.

Has he ever went on record and retracted the slurs he made against the club?

What hurts the most is that he is one of out own and away from football he seems like a decent lad, gives season tickets for Liverpools unemployed etc. In my heart of hearts I hope that when he made those comments he was simply confused by the whirlwind events surrounding the club or that he was misadvised by his representatives over what our situation actually was.

Has he ever apologised or retracted the sentiments of that awful press conference? I'm a forgiving guy and I loved Naismith as a player. He even seems like a genuinely decent guy off the park other than that abomination of an incident. Give us a proper explanation and apology Steven or don't bother talking about us.

If him and his bum chum never did that interview people might look on it as he had to go as he was told he should.

But no way after that bullshit and the abuse the scum used for ages on what he said he shouldnt even be allowed to say Rangers name.

Why is he even mentioning us, I thought we were dead to him. ?

Just another ratbag seeing his career ending shortly and looking to cash in at an old club.

Maybe he reckons Ashley would fund his return at some point.

He's about as welcome as Craig Whyte.

In fact, there's a fundraising idea that would pack out Ibrox at 100 quid a skull. Round up Whyte and Naibaws and feed them to the lions in the centre circle. It could be put on a DVD and sold worldwide.

He says in that interview "it (transferring) wasn't as easy as that "

Well I've got news, it bloody well was and we know it was. Some did it. It was simple.

By doing so the club would have got a share and you would have been welcomed back to Rangers any time. However, you would have got a wee bit less cash and decided to keep the lot.

It's a shame Steven Naismith the Rangers player no longer exists in his previous form. We'd have had him back.

Please make it on Blu-Ray m8; needs to be watched in hi-def to appreciate it fully.

The principle of your type of support reminds me of tens of thousands of Allied troops being led to the slaughter at Gallipoli by an incompetent namely, General Sir Ian Hamilton. A favoured man of the establishment. Kitchiner's (Watty's) man. The campaign lasted 10 months, a cluster fuck from beginning to end, but he was the favoured son, he'll turn it around.

Now by your logic that appears to be ok, in spite of all the evidence, the caualtiies and his incompetence in lack of strategic and tactical nous, you have have to stick by the General, because that's what you do, so fuck the troops. 187,000 casualties. BTW, the infamous General returned home to Blighty alive. Good for him eh?! A royal commission ensued, the government folded and a coalition was formed. Churchill demoted and Hamilton road off into the sunset with his pension.

Your logic is rather blinded if not insane!

Quite an 'over the top' analogy - Ally however is a proven general - he has lost a few skirmishes ( the cups) has won two minor battles ( the leagues) and is still well positioned in what is the early stages of a long battle. Changing generals mid battle has as many risks as potential positives, me I'll stick.

Of course we should support, but backing something (or someone) to the detriment of the club overall is conter-productive.

If you are genuinely happy with having the 2nd highest wage bill in Scotland (by some distance), a team full of under-performing journeymen, a manager who hasn't improved in 3 years, some of the worst football the club has ever produced and being 9 points behind Hearts in the 2nd tier of Scottish football then fire on. I, for one, think we should be aiming for more than that.