Incoming! Naismith interview.

OlegKuznetsov

You have a problem with everyone else's views on him?

We are all entitled to our opinion ( although going by some of the rhetoric expressed when one has a non mainstream opinion on here it makes me think that not every one agrees that we are all entitled to our own opinion)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boyhood heroes?? yer arse!

i would run through a brick wall to watch the Rangers never mind play for them.

Edu, Jig, Goian,Bocanegra, Broadfoot, Wallace, Hemmings, Andy Little, Hutton, etc etc all done the right thing, made sure the club got the money if they decided to leave , Naismith and lafferty are the hardest to take cause they keep coming out with the bullshit it was the club they supported.well am afraid their definition of 'support' is far different from mine. I love that club, they obviously didn't.

wouldnt mind playing everton in a friendly just so we can boo this wee rhat prick and abuse him the whole game and put him in his place. All he does is talk about Rangers after claiming we were dead, scumbag cunt.

wouldnt mind playing everton in a friendly just so we can boo this wee rhat prick and abuse him the whole game and put him in his place. All he does is talk about Rangers after claiming we were dead, scumbag cunt.

Of course he'd talk about Rangers, they're the team he grew up supporting, it's Sevco he owes nothing to.

He's the prick's prick.

Saw on Facebook an interview MOTD did with him, seems to be were the quotes from this article came from.

He said 'I think all of us can say we did what we could.' :lol:

No Edu, Bocanegra, Goian, Wallace & McCulloch etc. They did all they could for the Club.

You did all you could for yourself you wee shite. I see Rangers 'fans' commenting on the FB article saying they still like him as do the 'majority of Rangers fans'. I really beg to differ.

I wouldn't piss on the cunt if he was on fire.

I was commenting on that article until they seem to have banned me from posting for calling him a rat faced cunt :lol:

Tbh I dont' really care anymore about the whole not tuping over thing. As someone else said Green was a total snake and the money would've been spunked on something useless anyways - you can tell this is the case whenever you hear Allan McGregor speak about the situation ( and I reckon we will see him in a Rangers shirt again but that's another story :lol:)

However, his (and Whittakers) interview was completely unforgivable.

Tbh I dont' really care anymore about the whole not tuping over thing. As someone else said Green was a total snake and the money would've been spunked on something useless anyways - you can tell this is the case whenever you hear Allan McGregor speak about the situation ( and I reckon we will see him in a Rangers shirt again but that's another story :lol:)

However, his (and Whittakers) interview was completely unforgivable.

I'm the same mate, more concerned about the here and now. Naismth's and Whittaker's interview was unforgivable but I still feel that not transferring over was a mixture of poor advice (depending on what angle you look at it) and the offer of premiership riches which to be fair any man in their twenties would jump at. I mean truthfully if you had no faith or trust in the board and realised that transferring over would likely reduce your potential income ( due to a club having to pay a transfer fee) you would certainly be reconsidering your options. Not saying it's right but that's the mercenary world of modern football if you ask me.

If he was that big of rangers fan he would of stayed when they were at there lowest . He said at one point he was going stay at rangers till end of his career . At first sign of trouble he walked .i can never forgive him what he did .i read in jigs book that shagger changed his mind at last min but green would not allow him to come back at rangers . He only one I would take back out of them traitors .

If he was that big of rangers fan he would of stayed when they were at there lowest . He said at one point he was going stay at rangers till end of his career . At first sign of trouble he walked .i can never forgive him what he did .i read in jigs book that shagger changed his mind at last min but green would not allow him to come back at rangers . He only one I would take back out of them traitors .

Not strictly true, he'd already signed for Besiktas who would want the full market value for him. If Green had shelled out say £3M for a player who had just walked out on us for nothing he'd of rightly been castigated. Green was right.

Fuck the little cunt to hell and back, my hatred for him and the shite he spouted about Rangers at that press conference will live with me till I die, he is a despicable little runt and deserves nothing but ridicule and should be fucked right off if he even thought about playing for us again.

:drugang:

Fuck the little cunt to hell and back, my hatred for him and the shite he spouted about Rangers at that press conference will live with me till I die, he is a despicable little runt and deserves nothing but ridicule and should be fucked right off if he even thought about playing for us again.

:drugang:

I used to quite like Everton as they had lots of links to Rangers in recent years. But now that they've got that traitor bastard and McCarthy and McGeady playing for them I hope they get fucked in every game.

yer all so bitter on here. I like stevie naismith, done great for us, true gers fan, scotlands top player, talks well, down to earth. He done the right thing leaving and I dont grudge the way he done it. Think about it.....What difference would the transfer fee have done and more importantly.....WHO WOULD HAVE TROUSERED IT. Alot of the sheep on here forget these small points. We would have seen absolutely no benefit for him to command a transfer fee in our name.

Personally ive always thought the ones who left done us a favour leaving. They were all on 15-25 grand a week, and we werent guaranteed to sell them. We would've been back into administration again in a year i paying they wages in division 3.

On the other hand though, Naismith and Whittaker on STV made me sick. Some of his quotes were unforgivable.