Incoming! Naismith interview.

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is he even mentioning us, I thought we were dead to him. ?

Just another ratbag seeing his career ending shortly and looking to cash in at an old club.

Maybe he reckons Ashley would fund his return at some point.

He's about as welcome as Craig Whyte.

In fact, there's a fundraising idea that would pack out Ibrox at 100 quid a skull. Round up Whyte and Naibaws and feed them to the lions in the centre circle. It could be put on a DVD and sold worldwide.

He says in that interview "it (transferring) wasn't as easy as that "

Well I've got news, it bloody well was and we know it was. Some did it. It was simple.

By doing so the club would have got a share and you would have been welcomed back to Rangers any time. However, you would have got a wee bit less cash and decided to keep the lot.

It's a shame Steven Naismith the Rangers player no longer exists in his previous form. We'd have had him back.

He has got some fucking nerve.

As our club lay on it's back, bleeding to death and in financial ruin, he chose to refuse us the right to a desperately needed transfer fee in favour of enhancing his own signing-on fee elsewhere.

His press conference with Whittaker following his departure was sickening.

The boy who grew-up a bluenose in Stewarton, achieved a lifetime goal of playing for the club before fucking us over in our time of need.

Don't blame him given the circumstances? Look no further than players like Maurice Edu, Carlos Bocanegra, etc. on how to conduct yourself with respect and honesty during such a situation.

It would genuinely please me to see his cruciate go again.

"People would have liked us to have stayed and transferred over, but it wasn't just as easy as doing that.

It fucking was ya wee dick. Pissed off hearing this line. Also pissed off hearing them saying that the 'truth will come out'. Well, now that Charles Green is off the scene....what's stopping you??

Gave me some memories that il never forget, that half volley against them in the 4-2 win, helping us to titles along the way. I don't hold any grudges on players who left, and if they came back I would support them. Just like ANYONE to wear a rangers top will get 100% support from me.

WATP

Gave me some memories that il never forget, that half volley against them in the 4-2 win, helping us to titles along the way. I don't hold any grudges on players who left, and if they came back I would support them. Just like ANYONE to wear a rangers top will get 100% support from me.

WATP

How about this for a memory?

"We owe no loyalty to the new club. There is no history there for us."

Or this one?

"My loyalty is with Rangers, not with Sevco, who I don't know anything about.

He is a judas cunt, and can go and fuck himself.

WATP

Naw

Guarantee this is the wee dick trying to work his ticket back to sign fo us!

Much though I hate him for disowning us when we are at our lowest, I hardly think he would be eyeing leaving the EPL for Scottish football in the near future.

"Over the last two or three years they (the fans) have been treated appalingly". Too right we were, and you Mr Naismith were one of the worst when you rubbished us and walked away.

Should be fucking embarrassed to be talking so freely about a club he declared dead imo.