Derek Johnstone....Oh Dear..

STEPPS BOY

It's not about supporting or otherwise though. It's about throwing about abuse. McCoist and Johnstone done enough for us to deserve better than some of the abusive garbage on here.

Agreed, to a point.

They have done enough that some of the abuse on here is unwarranted, but when we have articles like the one Johnstone wrote the other day, I can completely understand the anger that some fans feel, it's insulting to say that we should either turn up and back ally, or just not come at all, which is what he was getting at.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, to a point.

They have done enough that some of the abuse on here is unwarranted, but when we have articles like the one Johnstone wrote the other day, I can completely understand the anger that some fans feel, it's insulting to say that we should either turn up and back ally, or just not come at all, which is what he was getting at.

Aye, he was talking shite. But the reaction on here is a nonsense. He's done enough to be criticised without the classless name-calling and OTT fury.

First of all, I loved ally as a player, he was one of my hero's when I watched Rangers as a youngster, but come to fk Derek. "When you think of everything Ally has done for this club, he deserves better than to get that sort of abuse". ???? Are you fkn kidding?? You could call me every name under the sun if I was getting the wages ally's on. The 2nd & 3rd division titles?? Fk, I could have won them with the team we had. No ones above criticism from the fans. We pay their wages, so we DO have a say.

First of all, I loved ally as a player, he was one of my hero's when I watched Rangers as a youngster, but come to fk Derek. "When you think of everything Ally has done for this club, he deserves better than to get that sort of abuse". ???? Are you fkn kidding?? You could call me every name under the sun if I was getting the wages ally's on. The 2nd & 3rd division titles?? Fk, I could have won them with the team we had. No ones above criticism from the fans. We pay their wages, so we DO have a say.

The lack of proportion from fans towards Ally and everything he has done for us is staggering. Whether or not people think he is good enough for the job it utterly sickens me to hear even a small number using their vile chants towards him. You could almost excuse it 30 years ago before he had achieved everything he did for us, but now? Appalling.

You would compare this to calling for a boycott?

He said

"If the fans aren't happy, do what many of them are doing at the moment and don't turn up for the games. Stay away."

Well here's some news - the fans aren't happy and if they were to take his advice there would only be Killie fans at Ibrox today

He said

"If the fans aren't happy, do what many of them are doing at the moment and don't turn up for the games. Stay away."

Well here's some news - the fans aren't happy and if they were to take his advice there would only be Killie fans at Ibrox today

I know what he said, would you compare it to calling for a boycott? As in the UoF

These ex-players from yesteryear who think their opinion actually still means something really pisses me off.

Like, take Derek here. He's only doing what every other one of Ally's pals is doing and not bad mouthing him. But he went a bit beyond there, insulting the fans who paid his wages for years. He should be keeping his comments to himself. What kind of fan is he? I wonder when he last paid to enter Ibrox, if he ever has.

The Evening Times is just old news anyway, just like Oor Derek. He can relate to Ally a bit more though, as he, himself was a complete fuck-up as a manager too.

Derek nowadays is just a pussy who is scared to say what he truly feels at times, so he doesn't anger his paymasters at Clyde 1. And when he does find some bollocks, it's to snipe the fans of the Club he's a supposed legend of.

Prick.

Listening to this balloon on.Clyde 1 deary me sticking up for his pal.

Spouts some amount of pish stated Templeton has had a fair run of games.

Of course he's not going to stick the boot in to one of is best mates.

And Templeton's had about as much of a run as he deserves.