Derek Johnstone....Oh Dear..

STEPPS BOY

I don't think Ally should be manager of Rangers any more than the next man. He's not a great football manager and will never be the man to lead us to success, but I'm not going to boo, hiss, be abusive or personal about him because of that view.

He's the one man in our club that has stood up for us, stood by us and been with us through this whole three year debacle where we nearly lost the club altogether. If it wasn't for Ally's interventions, Green was all for acquiescing and giving the animals what they wanted...a dead Rangers with a pheonix club taking our place with no history, no trophies and even then, the "old" club having some stripped from the record books. So sorry, I won't be forgetting that.

Do folk still believe this rubbish?

Ally stood up for no one except himself, and has been handsomely paid and given the same share deal as those guys you claim he saved us from.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When thousands of fans stay away as a result of Ally s Poor management skills it's outrageous that DJ invites even more to walk away. Every Rangers man gets upset when they see a legend treated with disrespect but there is only one way to make it stop and that's for Ally to walk away. It's often said that no man is bigger than the club but coisty is a contradiction to that theory because 9 out of 10 bears want him to go yet he seems unsackable. I've said it often enough that Allys departure will be messy so DJ, Brown, Goram and the likes better take their earplugs with them if they don't like hearing their chum abused because the fan's have had enough and Ally won't walk away so strap yourself s in while we see John Greig s last days revisited . The fans are the lifeblood of the club and anyone who deters them from turning up every other Saturday must be shown the door pronto and no amount of the predictable backing from his chums will prevent him getting his p45 and the unfortunate pay off . Only one man can bring an end to this in a civilised manner and that's Ally so he must choose cash or respect as he can't have both.

Ps no amount of bad results or performances would make me abuse Ally but a bit of booing seems fair.

from Borrheed and all you want to do is some mild booing? aye right :lol:

I don't think Ally should be manager of Rangers any more than the next man. He's not a great football manager and will never be the man to lead us to success, but I'm not going to boo, hiss, be abusive or personal about him because of that view.

He's the one man in our club that has stood up for us, stood by us and been with us through this whole three year debacle where we nearly lost the club altogether. If it wasn't for Ally's interventions, Green was all for acquiescing and giving the animals what they wanted...a dead Rangers with a pheonix club taking our place with no history, no trophies and even then, the "old" club having some stripped from the record books. So sorry, I won't be forgetting that.

So you've no idea if the rest of his interview was right :lol:

Thought not..

As I've said before the old-pals Rangers-men clique think that they are bigger than the club and better than all the rest of us.

They will do anything to promote and protect their own, even against all logic and common-sense. We deserve better.

Do folk still believe this rubbish?

Ally stood up for no one except himself, and has been handsomely paid and given the same share deal as those guys you claim he saved us from.

He didn't save us from Green et al. That's not what I said.

Ally isn't the enemy, the SFA and Scottish football in general (fans and other clubs) are the enemy, they're the ones who tried to kill us, remove trophies and consign us to the history books. Green looked at the situation from a cold business perspective without understanding the emotional attachment people have to our club, its history and its achievements. One man kept him right.

DJ's been a prick for a while tbh.

Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind and Ally takes no notice of any other form of criticism. The fans pay their hard earned every week to watch that unorganised pish he sends out onto the field pretending to be a team.

If he is that upset about it, he can clear his desk out and do us all a favour.

Do these guys actually think we are that stupid? How the hell could they be so out of touch with the traditions of our club after being associated with it for so long?

As everyone knows McCoist deserves all the flak he is getting, perhaps he deserves more - eg his p45.

Sick of Ally's gang sticking up for him :rolleyes:

he,s prob right if this was a one off,after alloa took points off us,and the same crap every time we are not stupid we have vto pay big money to watch this and we are told to shut up and accept crap how many times? he picks the same under achievors every time aqnd if the boys arent ready yet whos fault is that.without rangers he would be out toiling like the fans to get money to watch his team,not swan about the town at night like some old players.ask green how much him and his wee pa...y pal walked away with?

you know what dj , onc eyou spend as much of your wages as I and many other bears do on following this club and in the last few years even keeping it alive then come back and tell us how happy you feel with the utter dross we have received in the last 3 years. we are more than entitled to our opinion. I was listening to ssb a few weeks back on the way home from work, a rangers fan came on and complained about ally etc , he had a debate with DJ before dj cheekily asked " are you sure you are a rangers fan because the majority of fans i speak to back ally " . they really do live in a wee bubble all these ex players at times.

I agree with him about the abuse. It's weird that the only ones that seem to get the 'get to fuck' line, certainly in my time anyway, are the likes of Lennon, Simpson and McCoist (twice now).

DJ may be a mile off with his views here, but no need to abuse him. Cut it out guys.

Good luck with that. Any ex-Rangers player says something the RMites don't like, that's what they get.

I dont think I could bring myself to chant Ally gtf, but I totally understand why people are. This really is the beginning of the end for Ally. Sad its not worked out, but its that simple. Its not worked out.

Also stupid comments from DJ asking fans to stay away if they dont like Ally. They support the team, not Ally. Next we wont be able to criticise players.