Green's dig at McCoist

ORCHARD LOYAL

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How anyone can hold Ally McCoist in the same bad light as Charles Green is beyond me, I get the fact that financial spending on player wages and lay offs were at best reckless. The thing is the CEOs sign off on Allys available budget, they tell him he can spend x amount on wages and salaries and he stays within that budget. Then the fault lies with the finance guy that set the budget imo

McCoist has caused as much damage as Green.

McCoist has caused as much damage as Green.

Really? Anyway if thats your belief then thats upto you, its not mine.

I may have ran out of reasons to defend him, that doesn't mean I have to blame him for everything thats went wrong with the company and the club.

Imo he should have fell on his sword last night it hasn't happened so when I go along to the game on Saturday I will be cheering the boys on, its what I doo :thumbup:

Really? Anyway if thats your belief then thats upto you, its not mine.

I may have ran out of reasons to defend him, that doesn't mean I have to blame him for everything thats went wrong with the company and the club.

Imo he should have fell on his sword last night it hasn't happened so when I go along to the game on Saturday I will be cheering the boys on, its what I doo :thumbup:

It isn't my belief it is fact. He has taken between £2m and £3m in wages plus cheap shares. He has driven thousands of fans away with the atrocious football. That is fact.

I will support the team on Saturday but the manager is useless and a money-grabber.

It isn't my belief it is fact. He has taken between £2m and £3m in wages plus cheap shares. He has driven thousands of fans away with the atrocious football. That is fact.

I will support the team on Saturday but the manager is useless and a money-grabber.

And Green is responsible for him being on those wages and being given those shares, and for leaving us in a position where we can't afford to sack him.

"My opinion is fact" :lol: Fucking atrocious post, as usual.

Bring Charles Green back as a non-exec Chairman and get rid of the ineffective Somers. Only pay him expenses and a small salary. He can deal with the Manger as first task, get another investment package as second task and get stuck into the SPLF lot again. We can start the whole depressing cycle of failure all over again.

It isn't my belief it is fact. He has taken between £2mwithand £3m in wages plus cheap shares. He has driven thousands of fans away with the atrocious football. That is fact.

He defended our cups and titles when others were willing to negotiate, these have no moneytery value because they are priceless :pipe:

We can push this back and forth If you wish but I would prefer to leave you to your differing opinion and I carry on with mine ok (tu)

I was thinking the other day actually that if we had someone else in charge at the time they may not have fought for our cups and titles ... ok it would have been one hell of an own goal with the support just to let them go but nothing would surprise me with the shambles that our great club has become