***The Official Rangers v Cowdenbeath Match Thread***

Bear cub1

Can't believe the reaction on here.

This is a league win against the might of cowdenbieth. A tricky tie at the best of times.However we have the best team and best manager in the country and anybody that says otherwise is a disloyal, ally-hating, ashley-loving, taig cunt.

You should all be fuckin ashamed of yurselves.

I just don't get why most of the players we have were good for their former club, and then when they come to us they are shit. Look at boyd as a prime example.

Boyd is the worst example - he alone is responsible for missing sitters. Sadly that cannot excuse the rot that has set in during McCoist's period in charge.

I guess Ally is still waiting for the time to have the little chat with the boys he promised after the Alloa game because there was no change in attitude or tempo.In fact only Black and Aird showed any urgency for most of the game until the message was sent to slow the game down even more and run the clock down for the last 15 minutes.

Probably the team talk was to ignore the criticism because these stupid fans have no clue because they don,t earn thousands a week and should be pleased with what we are doing on the park.

Templeton is rotten whenever he gets the chance.

Aird had a decent second half. He out in some good crosses that the strikers should have done better with.

Aird is far from the biggest problem on that pitch.

I make that one decent cross.

With a bit of COACHING, I agree, he shouldn't be our greatest problem.

Because he's hard working & could be great if his energy was expended in the right direction.

While he is as he is, he definitely is a problem, for the reasons explained earlier.

Boyd is the worst example - he alone is responsible for missing sitters. Sadly that cannot excuse the rot that has set in during McCoist's period in charge.

He's poorly prepared, hence missing these sitters.

Players who can do it, hung out to dry by our 'training' regime.

Templeton is rotten whenever he gets the chance.

Aird had a decent second half. He out in some good crosses that the strikers should have done better with.

Aird is far from the biggest problem on that pitch.

BTW - I know Templeton can be rough - I coined the phrase 'cornerflag challenge' for him!

(Aird almost pulled it off yesterday!)

But he IS capable of something special & maybe it may take someone to have the belief in him that they've shown in others to help him flourish.