***The Official Rangers v Cowdenbeath Match Thread***

Bear cub1

Same players, same shite, but it's an win, albeit an ugly one (again)

Would someone tell me, why do we have so many players and never play them ?

Never mind, I'll answer it myself - The more players we have, the more money is spunked up the wall, meaning the Board won't have enough to sack McClown.

Simples.

Hearts are 9 points and 10 goals better off and we aren't even half way through the season yet.

I highly doubt Hearts will drop 9 points for the remainder of the season, considering they have only dropped 4 points so far. Us on the other hand?

We're hanging on by our fingernails at the moment....We need miricales

the thing is we don't

We need a half decent manager who can get 90% out of this squad and we would be winning comfortably every week like hearts are

The squad of players are good enough for this division

the thing is we don't

We need a half decent manager who can get 90% out of this squad and we would be winning comfortably every week like hearts are

The squad of players are good enough for this division

Agreed but I would count a miricale as being Ally doing the right thing or Hertz collapsing

Shitebag performance, shitebag manager.

Terrible, no idea why he picked the same team that embarrassed us midweek. Today was the day to ring the changes, give templeton, Clark, Murdoch a game and drop the underperforming players.

Turned up with another 15-20k disillusioned punters. Not one enjoyed the game, his classic "daly for Boyd" sub on 70 mins changes nothing.

Just wish he would leave

"Panic stations for Rangers"

Let that sink in, we are playing Cowdenbeath ...

FFS we were playing Alloa earlier this week up 2-0 and lost 3-2, Cowdenbeath are on par with Alloa. it wid be Panic stations against the 125th Glasgow BB team.

FFS we were playing Alloa earlier this week up 2-0 and lost 3-2, Cowdenbeath are on par with Alloa. it wid be Panic stations against the 125th Glasgow BB team.

That's an eye opening, 'holy fuck' of a post there.

Another poor performance .

Perhaps , given Wednesday's result and the pressure on Ally , it was more a case of stabilising the ship . As in , the result was more important than the performance today just to get the confidence back.

I really don't know to be honest , maybe I'm looking for positives that aren't there.