Ally: Fans Will Return

JamieG54

Anybody who would rather go out with their pals or their mrs than see Rangers isn't a supporter. You might be a fan but you're not a supporter. The definition of a supporter is someone who supports the club through thick and thin, good times and bad times.

The football is rotten, the boardroom stuff is exhausting and the management team are clueless. However that'll never stop me going to cheer on my team. These are the moments that make you appreciate the good times, and when they return you can look back on the dross you've seen and supported and fully appreciate what being a Ranger is all about.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody who would rather go out with their pals or their mrs than see Rangers isn't a supporter. You might be a fan but you're not a supporter. The definition of a supporter is someone who supports the club through thick and thin, good times and bad times.

The football is rotten, the boardroom stuff is exhausting and the management team are clueless. However that'll never stop me going to cheer on my team. These are the moments that make you appreciate the good times, and when they return you can look back on the dross you've seen and supported and fully appreciate what being a Ranger is all about.

:lol:

I love it when folk think they can define what a 'true' supporter is.

what if...youve been in a cast for 6 weeks and cannae walk?

fan/supporter?

what if...youve been in a cast for 6 weeks and cannae walk?

fan/supporter?

Nah yer a traitor and a scumbag.

Kids Birthdays fall on a match day and you leave them in the hoose to go oot and cheer oan the Rangers!!!

Some folk are actual roasters.

Stirling

Raith

Annan

Forfar

QOS

Alloa

How many embarrassments should we put up with?

You really are quite the clueless agenda driven doughball.

What did you expect with liquidiation and the loss of every single decent player (with the exception of one), a signing and registration ban and no scouting network, and when we could sign players we're relying on average SPL level mercenaries who are more excited about the money than they are playing football. It was a fait accompli for Rangers, and if you cannot see that that type of signing was going to lead to occasional slip ups you're fuckin deluded.

Or perhaps you already knew this, and have always hated the manager and see this as a sleekit way to undermine him.

Kids Birthdays fall on a match day and you leave them in the hoose to go oot and cheer oan the Rangers!!!

There are always genuine reasons for not attending a match.

Choosing not to do so because "ah fuckin hate Ally" when we're on the bones of our arse isn't one of them.

If you can't go for a reason then obviously that's fair enough. You do like to exaggerate don't you? Strange when folk try to make a point by exaggerating because it usually means that their point is invalid anyway.

However if you choose not to go to games due to an agenda then that makes you a roaster.

What did you expect with liquidiation and the loss of every single decent player (with the exception of one), a signing and registration ban and no scouting network, and when we could sign players we're relying on average SPL level mercenaries who are more excited about the money than they are playing football. It was a fait accompli for Rangers, and if you cannot see that that type of signing was going to lead to occasional slip ups you're fuckin deluded.

Or perhaps you already knew this, and have always hated the manager and see this as a sleekit way to undermine him.

:lol: You come out with some incredible pish just like our Manager.

If you can't go for a reason then obviously that's fair enough. You do like to exaggerate don't you? Strange when folk try to make a point by exaggerating because it usually means that their point is invalid anyway.

However if you choose not to go to games due to an agenda then that makes you a roaster.

Says the guy who thinks he knows what makes a 'true' supporter.

"Look at me, I go to every game so am a better Rangers fan than you"

What age are you? 14

As I said before...Roaster

:lol: that's the best/worst one yet.

What age are you? 14

Got told at the game on Saturday that I know nothing because I haven't been going for 50 years, and Ally isn't the problem.

He wasn't best pleased when I just laughed at him.

What age are you? 14

Not at all. There's no such thing as a "true" supporter. There are only supporters. People who attend games regularly regardless of what's happening on or off the pitch are supporters. People who chose to not go to games due to an agenda are fans. Obviously people miss the odd game here or there just like myself.

You've went from over exaggerating to using "what age are you" card. Another example of you not having a valid point.

I completely understand that the football is dire and folk are fed up with the boardroom stuff but nobody should be boycotting about either issue.

It seems like folk have forgotten about February 2012 to when we were demoted to the Third Division to quickly. We were rallying round and pulling in 50k attendences because we were just grateful to have a team to watch. The football wasn't better then than it is now.

As I have said before, you're the real roaster.

Got told at the game on Saturday that I know nothing because I haven't been going for 50 years, and Ally isn't the problem.

Ally is part of the problem. You're both partly right. :)

All that you have sussed is you are coming across wearing blinkers. No wonder Ally thinks he's doing a good job.

Blinkers suggests you're not looking at the whole picture...e..g. admin, liquidation, registration bans, money, player quality, opposition etc., and using that informed, joined up thinking to look at our situation and how it's likely to have affected on-field performance and results. I've noticed it's something you demonstrate time and again an incapacity to do so.

I'd be interested though if you could show me any posts where I've said that Ally's the man for the job.

Blinkers suggests you're not looking at the whole picture...e..g. admin, liquidation, registration bans, money, player quality, opposition etc., and using that informed, joined up thinking to look at our situation and how it's likely to have affected on-field performance and results. I've noticed it's something you demonstrate time and again an incapacity to do so.

I'd be interested though if you could show me any posts where I've said that Ally's the man for the job.

That first sentence is something Ally comes out with on a regular basis...lost 40m worth of talent etc.

What about playing over weight part timers? How can our young full time pros not beat them? Why can't we pass the ball? Remember Berwick Rangers away? We drew and played horrendous. Stirling away lost. Stirling at home a draw. Annan, QOS. Raith who are shit we lose a final with 80pcent of the stadium supporting us.

You could have got some young guys from RM playing part timers in the 3rd division and win the game and play better. Why did Ally continue to play Daly last season when league was won? Why not play youngsters up front?

So many questions to a Diddy Manager and time and time again he comes up with shit excuses.

The wind v Forfar?

Charles Greens fault cos he said in the papers he expects Rangers to win trophies. Wow you would never have thought it :lol:

Allys a dud. Always has been as a Manager. I haven't even mentioned pre Admin. Malmo etc etc.

Check his cup record pre Admin too. When we had top players it was...give the ball to Aluko or lump it up front to Jelavic' who hated it.

We could have won the league playing blind players nevermind spl. Allys talking out his arse again and it's no surprise.

That first sentence is something Ally comes out with on a regular basis...lost 40m worth of talent etc.

What about playing over weight part timers? How can our young full time pros not beat them? Why can't we pass the ball? Remember Berwick Rangers away? We drew and played horrendous. Stirling away lost. Stirling at home a draw. Annan, QOS. Raith who are shit we lose a final with 80pcent of the stadium supporting us.

You could have got some young guys from RM playing part timers in the 3rd division and win the game and play better. Why did Ally continue to play Daly last season when league was won? Why not play youngsters up front?

So many questions to a Diddy Manager and time and time again he comes up with shit excuses.

The wind v Forfar?

Charles Greens fault cos he said in the papers he expects Rangers to win trophies. Wow you would never have thought it :lol:

Allys a dud. Always has been as a Manager. I haven't even mentioned pre Admin. Malmo etc etc.

Check his cup record pre Admin too. When we had top players it was...give the ball to Aluko or lump it up front to Jelavic' who hated it.

We could have won the league playing blind players nevermind spl. Allys talking out his arse again and it's no surprise.

Quelle surprise. You just proved my point.

:lol: You can't defend any of it. Nobody can. It's there in black and white.

Silence shows you up :)

I know what our faults and problems are; some of them are nutters like you. It's been explained to you several times, but you stick your fingers in your ears, tickle your single brain cell and go tralalalala.

One thing that is indefensible though is wanting Rangers to get beat, advising fans to bet against us, wanting the tims to do us 5-0 or wanting a manager sacked if he wins a treble. That screams out to me as suspect. Are you really a Rangers fan or just a troll trying to cause trouble?

I know what our faults and problems are; some of them are nutters like you. It's been explained to you several times, but you stick your fingers in your ears, tickle your single brain cell and go tralalalala.

One thing that is indefensible though is wanting Rangers to get beat, advising fans to bet against us, wanting the tims to do us 5-0 or wanting a manager sacked if he wins a treble. That screams out to me as suspect. Are you really a Rangers fan or just a troll trying to cause trouble?

If we could 100% guarantee that if Ally lost his next 2 games he'd be gone I'd take that all day long. For the greater good of this club I'd take that.