Ally: Fans Will Return

JamieG54

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody that thinks the sacking of McCoist will bring back a full house are totally deluded, Most boycotters refuse to go back not due to football reasons but boardroom reasons.

Most folk i know are totally pissed off with the football we've been subjected to tbh.

I think its likely a mixture of ally and the boardroom thats responsible.

Genuinely think we lost more season ticket holders because of the credit card thing than anything else, but I know that is a pretty dull reason. Strange that there doesn't seem to be the same hostility on here against Ally boycotters as there are to Board boycotters. Ticket price is the same for both.

Think people are staying away due to both, board unstabale and poor football although i do beleive more are staying away due to lack of entertaining football.After all in div3 we had 30 odd thousand ST holders and trouble in the boardroom,div2 30 odd thousand ST holders and trouble in boardroom so whats changed this season.

I think many would agree Ally would get more respect and maybe more time if he just treated us with respect and said "look im trying, ive fucked it a bit, im doing x,y, and z to fix it, if it doesnt work out ill go"

But naw he treats us like idiots

Genuinely think we lost more season ticket holders because of the credit card thing than anything else, but I know that is a pretty dull reason. Strange that there doesn't seem to be the same hostility on here against Ally boycotters as there are to Board boycotters. Ticket price is the same for both.

I cant stand any type of bhoycotter,whether it be Ally or the board.

I spread my hate equally. :)

Anybody that thinks the sacking of McCoist will bring back a full house are totally deluded, Most boycotters refuse to go back not due to football reasons but boardroom reasons.

You are talking utter shite.

If he goes and someone with vision and Management/ Coaching ability comes in they will return.

Aye, the board performed that badly last Wednesday that it instantly knocked 10k off the gate!

Fooooking hell!!!

Do you really believe that?!!!!

I think it's clearly a bit of both but fans groups were asking fans to stay away and not renew season tickets due to the board so at the start of this season season tickets fell from 35k to 17k before a ball was kicked.

If fans are not supporting the Rangers due to the football being shit and being 2nd to Barca Hearts then that is a very sad state of affairs and shows them up to be gloryhunters.

Dear Ally,

I spent more on my last trip to Ibrox than I did on a week for me and the mrs in Spain in June.

The football and result were absolutely shite.

Much as I love Rangers if its a choice next year and nothing has improved.......

For context, how bad was the holiday with the missus?

I think it's clearly a bit of both but fans groups were asking fans to stay away and not renew season tickets due to the board so at the start of this season season tickets fell from 35k to 17k before a ball was kicked.

If fans are not supporting the Rangers due to the football being shit and being 2nd to Barca Hearts then that is a very sad state of affairs and shows them up to be gloryhunters.

Various groups attend or dont for various reasons. At present we are not giving any of those groups incentive to attend (other than fie hards - full respect). We need to sort it at all levels and unite.